Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2544 >

Nov 30 2009, 1:33 am MEMEME670 Post #441

Quote from Norm
Quote from MEMEME670
Psycho is imba.

And heres why.

1. His Dship.

Quote from fat_flying_pigs
I think a major nerf to psycho imba is reducing the range the dship can be invinc. make it very small, like 6x6.

Refer to changelog. We'll see how this plays out.

@MEMEME: Wolf > Psycho at night, Psycho > Wolf at day. That's how it's going to be.

Once he has the main imba stuff, which is his mines and firebats, i cant approach him at all due to my inability to do anything.

He could easily weaken me with mines (if i go heal, he spawns more...) take my mana away (because id be casting dracula cape to live) with firebats, stun me and then kill me.

Assuming no mines, he could firebat for mana gone, stun and mines with him attacking for death.

Assuming i burrow, stun firebat for mana, and then i might get away. He could also mine for damage/mana gone ( i wont cast dracula cape cause theyll just wait for me to not be invince) stun firebat for mana gone, and during my non evading time, ill prolly die.

Its more like, psycho>CW during day, psycho=CW at night.

Later on i can escape some things with werewolf at day, but i cant really touch him except for night terror-werewolf and hope he doesnt get into dship.

Later at night i can assumedly blind him with eclipse and then l4 him, and as long as he doesnt l4 me as soon as he gets unblind, ill get the kill. However this is assuming his mines dont show me and he flees.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 1:43 am Xero Post #442

I don't have a problem with CW against Psycho. Also Meme, once you eclipse, follow that up with dracula cape and l4. The invince will save you from any spells that the enemy automatically casts upon being blinded. And yes, CW can't do much against Psycho at day, that's why you have team mates to help you out.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 1:48 am Norm Post #443

Just a quick update: Just finished Illusionist's 5th spell (it took me 3 hours). Thanks to all testers. BETA coming out within the next 60 hours.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 2:03 am MEMEME670 Post #444

Quote from Xero
I don't have a problem with CW against Psycho. Also Meme, once you eclipse, follow that up with dracula cape and l4. The invince will save you from any spells that the enemy automatically casts upon being blinded. And yes, CW can't do much against Psycho at day, that's why you have team mates to help you out.

Xero, i never actually said anything about the actual matchup, i said in general.

Dships firebats were enough to kill a MM in tank form, which takes 1/4 from firebats.

also i believe he can still defend himself by casting firebats when stunned, assuming he hotkeys his dship.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 2:15 am Xero Post #445

Hm, I'm gonna have to see to that. I never actually had someone land a hit on me with Inferno before. Well, I don't remember getting killed by it...

Edit: Also, if there's a stunner on the other team, aim for Wing Boots. Always helped. On your argument Meme, I really don't see Psycho being imbalanced. Even pig's Psycho isn't imbalanced.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 30 2009, 2:42 am by Xero.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 5:13 am MEMEME670 Post #446

Quote from Xero
Hm, I'm gonna have to see to that. I never actually had someone land a hit on me with Inferno before. Well, I don't remember getting killed by it...

Edit: Also, if there's a stunner on the other team, aim for Wing Boots. Always helped. On your argument Meme, I really don't see Psycho being imbalanced. Even pig's Psycho isn't imbalanced.

If pigs is the one that hides and spawns bombs to kill enemy cannons, thats damn easy to kill.

The psycho i played pretty much hid behind his dship because he had inferno and mines amazingly fast, and im not even sure how you get them.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 1:15 pm Norm Post #447

You unlock land mines when you buy new spells for 5 levels.

You unlock inferno when you upgrade spell power once for for 5 levels.

Elixer has no effect on Psycho's dropship spells.

MEMEME, i'd have to agree that taking into account the SLIGHT nerfs of BETA, Psycho isn't as imba as you seem to think.

EDIT: Wow just played a game as AI and I sucked it up pretty bad. Maybe I'm just overall terrible at this game ><.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 30 2009, 3:09 pm by Norm.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 8:11 pm MEMEME670 Post #448

[quote=name:Norm]You unlock land mines when you buy new spells for 5 levels.

You unlock inferno when you upgrade spell power once for for 5 levels.

MEMEME, i'd have to agree that taking into account the SLIGHT nerfs of BETA, Psycho isn't as imba as you seem to think.
quote]

What are the stats on inferno (firebat base damage+upg damage, stim or no, alalalala)

Also, mines were the main thing...its pretty much, hey i placed mines down, now you cant get to me without me seeign you and being ready to stun/inferno/flee! and then i get more mines!

The two main things that make him imba seem to be 1. ^mines 2. He can use inferno to protect him from anything but a ranged spell, and being that most heroes dont hit air without using a spell, he can harass you while feeding, and have the power to kill you without ever needing to actually put himself at risk.

None.

Nov 30 2009, 9:52 pm killer_sss Post #449

Hey norm Would you mind linking the current version on main page so people don't have to search through the miles of text looking for it? It has impeded my chance of entering the tournament because I couldn't even find a version to test play either linked on the tourney page or on your front page of this.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 1:03 am Norm Post #450

Quote from killer_sss
Hey norm Would you mind linking the current version on main page so people don't have to search through the miles of text looking for it? It has impeded my chance of entering the tournament because I couldn't even find a version to test play either linked on the tourney page or on your front page of this.

1. The map is attached to my first post in the tourney topic. AL6 is the most recent version.

2. Once BETA is out (since it's the one being used in the tourney anyway) I will attach it to the first post of this, it will probably be out within the next 48 hours, so I don't want to continue distributing AL6 much longer.

If you cannot find it still, Contact me (Account name = "Norm-") and I'll give it to you directly.

EDIT: @Psychopath discussion, I have found a solution to keep Inferno in line. See change log.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 1 2009, 1:16 am by Norm.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 1:32 am Xero Post #451

I had a game earlier where AI used [G] l4 near a river, while standing (can't describe it really, but I know where it is), and he spammed the screen with lots of error messages. Also, sometime during the game, there was a random Zerg queen at mid gate lower geyser. I'm really going to have to look into those stuff to give exact specifications how something like that happened. >.>

Also, error messages still showed up from RM's l2. Not sure if you fixed this yet, but RM's Mindlock gets wasted if you cast it while your orb is on a doodad, aka error messages. You should get a refund for it, if possible.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 2:36 am fat_flying_pigs Post #452

I too have seen the queen for the green comp. It ensnared me... and I died....

None.

Dec 1 2009, 2:46 am Xero Post #453

Okay, what characters were on the other team pigs? The queen in my game was on my team, and I believe I had ninja, samurai, and someone else. The enemy team had RM, AI, and CW. I wonder if it's from a charater's spell...

Btw pigs, can I have in on your team for tourny?

None.

Dec 1 2009, 2:48 am fat_flying_pigs Post #454

Quote from Xero
Okay, what characters were on the other team pigs? The queen in my game was on my team, and I believe I had ninja, samurai, and someone else. The enemy team had RM, AI, and CW. I wonder if it's from a charater's spell...

1) don't remember
2) FUCK YEAH! (we just won)

None.

Dec 1 2009, 2:52 am Xero Post #455

Hm, I need to start getting godly at the other characters besides Samurai then.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 3:20 am MEMEME670 Post #456

Quote from fat_flying_pigs
Quote from Xero

1) don't remember
2) FUCK YEAH! (we just won)

...I asked first...im hating you right now.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 3:23 am Xero Post #457

Well meme, you asked him, but he asked me :P

None.

Dec 1 2009, 3:32 am fat_flying_pigs Post #458

Actually mememe, I asked xero a long time ago; I'm sorry.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 3:34 am MEMEME670 Post #459

Posting the same thing over and over, its fun.

Looking for a team.

None.

Dec 1 2009, 3:37 am ClansAreForGays Post #460

1. The map is attached to my first post in the tourney topic. AL6 is the most recent version.
That's not very accessible.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 21 22 23 24 2544 >
  Back to forum