Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Sup.
Sup.
Sep 26 2009, 6:13 pm
By: Laguna  

Sep 26 2009, 6:13 pm Laguna Post #1

Sup everyone. I just wanted to stop by and say hi =p. I haven't been on sc for years hehe. Hope all is well guys and ttyl.

None.

Oct 29 2009, 8:56 pm Snipe Post #2

Ouch sorry man..

None.

Nov 5 2009, 4:37 am Laguna Post #3

Its ok bro. What are you sorry about though?

None.

Nov 5 2009, 2:35 pm Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #4

yoooo

None.

Nov 6 2009, 2:31 am Laguna Post #5

Hey whats up!

None.

Nov 7 2009, 3:15 am Snipe Post #6

yay zea

None.

Nov 8 2009, 8:41 am Laguna Post #7

lol... well i don't even know if you guys even remember me lol.. but whats up lol

None.

Nov 8 2009, 5:47 pm Snipe Post #8

I do of course man. it is very rare where i don't remember an Oo member :). I didn't know you knew about staredit.net .

You should add me on aim if you have it man.

SnipePwnz. :). Always good to keep in touch.

You coming back for Sc2?

None.

Nov 10 2009, 4:27 am Laguna Post #9

lol i wasnt never in oo heh. But yea ill add you.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:43 pm]
Zoan -- idk
[05:43 pm]
Zoan -- At least you can set the hp and build time of terran buildings so that repair never actually conteracts their hp loss while on fire..
[05:42 pm]
Zoan -- also I think you can set the hp and build time of a building so that it literally will never complete it's build, iirc.
[05:41 pm]
Zoan -- maybe if they're allied to all other players, so they don't try to do something like attack with their scv I guess.
[05:40 pm]
Zoan -- so like disable all buildings but two. I mean what else is the computer player gonna do, won't they necessarily just buiild whatever they can?
[05:38 pm]
Zoan -- maybe you could have two types of buildings, one that costs gas and one that costs minerals, and then alternate the computer player having gas and minerals.
[05:37 pm]
Zoan -- ez
[05:36 pm]
Zoan -- I guess terran buildings would be easy. Just disable all buildings except one and then have a computer player with an scv or something in a corner of the map and run an ai script for that player. You would probably want to not use that player for anything else though.
[12:33 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- feasible is a great wor for stuff like that xD
[06:30 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, rockz, TF-