Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 51 52 53 54 55117 >

Dec 27 2009, 12:22 am ClansAreForGays Post #1041

How come there isn't a list of everyone's sn's somewhere easy to find? I'm having trouble getting started.

Dec 27 2009, 12:31 am Excalibur Post #1042

The sword and the faith

Quote from ClansAreForGays
How come there isn't a list of everyone's sn's somewhere easy to find? I'm having trouble getting started.
Because IP made the topic. :P

I'll handle it in a minute if I have permissions to edit his posts.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 27 2009, 2:59 am Forsaken Archer Post #1043

So I raped neki two times 1v1.
GGGGG

None.

Dec 27 2009, 3:09 am Neki Post #1044

That is because Forsaken Archer is OP, I hope she gets nerfed. You won't beat my Succubus or Hellbringer! :O Also CAFG, how was your first game?

None.

Dec 27 2009, 3:24 am NudeRaider Post #1045

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Where can I get HoN? Is it free?

Dec 27 2009, 3:40 am Neki Post #1046

Yes, it's in closed beta, you could have gotten a free account these past two days, but if you need a key, anyone one of us can send you in. Just give us an email.

None.

Dec 27 2009, 3:59 am ClansAreForGays Post #1047

I was accursed. I got the first kill of the match and was ecstatically typing how it was my first game and how awesome I am. I should have been running back to base, I died 10 seconds later(I was really going off about it). I lost more and more momentum the longer the match went on because of how much a big fuckin deal it is to buy exactly the right items. Forsaken archer(on my team) was carrying the hole team by herself, and doing rather well. We still lost in the end.

Anyways, I STILL DEMAND TO KNOW EVERYONE'S NAMES!

Dec 27 2009, 4:05 am NudeRaider Post #1048

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

a222@gmx.de

Dec 27 2009, 5:14 am Jack Post #1049

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

CAFG,
zany_001 -me
Neki -Ultimo
Poison_us -poison_us
I forget the rest exactly, just join channel SEN. Any SENners, both in and out of game, that are online, will be listed there.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 27 2009, 2:18 pm NudeRaider Post #1050

Okay thank you. I, too, have HoN now. My name is the same as in SEN. I have added everyone to the buddy list I could find in this thread but you are all offline atm. :/
So when are you usually playing? Can I join you right away or do I have to level first?

Also there's no game open right now. How long do I usually have to wait for a game to open? I just didnt wait long enough.
Do I have to open any ports to host my own game?

Anything else a newb has to know?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 27 2009, 2:27 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: oops

Dec 27 2009, 2:36 pm Devourer Post #1051

Hello

--

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 12 2015, 1:36 pm by Devourer.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 27 2009, 2:47 pm ForTheSwarm Post #1052

Quote from NudeRaider
Okay thank you. I, too, have HoN now. My name is the same as in SEN. I have added everyone to the buddy list I could find in this thread but you are all offline atm. :/
So when are you usually playing? Can I join you right away or do I have to level first?

Also there's no game open right now. How long do I usually have to wait for a game to open? I just didnt wait long enough.
Do I have to open any ports to host my own game?

We usually play at night. Just play a few games to get the hang of it before joining us.

Go to the forums and read the newb guides first. :)

Devourer, I'll send you the beta key asap.

None.

Dec 27 2009, 6:18 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1053

me - reflection
add me cause im too lazy to add u

None.

Dec 27 2009, 8:14 pm Devourer Post #1054

Hello

--

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 12 2015, 1:36 pm by Devourer.

Dec 27 2009, 8:32 pm Demented Shaman Post #1055

Quote from NudeRaider
DON'T PLAY EASY MODE!
Why easy mode is bad for you: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=8115

Just log in using your HoN account to use their HoN forum.

Also all noobs should read guides a the HoN forum.
This is a link that has a lot of good general information guides:
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=520

BASIC gameplay guide (has a ton of information)
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=5465

LANING guide (very helpful and important!)
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=2625

None.

Dec 27 2009, 10:35 pm Decency Post #1056

Watching guides is usually better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf2mvIxWvBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtG8W25Q7E

None.

Dec 27 2009, 11:40 pm MEMEME670 Post #1057

Someone gimme a beta key, ill try this out.

mememe670@hotmail.com

Dedicated support player.

None.

Dec 28 2009, 1:31 am dumbducky Post #1058

Do runed axes stack? If so, three would deal 120% splash.

tits

Dec 28 2009, 1:39 am Demented Shaman Post #1059

Quote from dumbducky
Do runed axes stack? If so, three would deal 120% splash.
Yes, too bad only noobs get more than one runed axe.

None.

Dec 28 2009, 1:41 am Devourer Post #1060

Hello

Everything else thinks that the Torturer... is a bit weak?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 51 52 53 54 55117 >
  Back to forum