Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 50 51 52 53 54117 >

Dec 22 2009, 9:22 pm dumbducky Post #1021

Does anyone else have a problem with the password expiring and then not letting you make a new one? According to HoN, the information I sent doesn't match any account. WTF? It shouldn't match any account, it's a new password.

tits

Dec 22 2009, 9:46 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1022

a couple of days ago i got a message when i tried to log on to HoN itself saying that my password has expiried. it gave me the option to create a new password, but it couldnt be my old one. right at the log in page for HoN it lets you change ur pass

None.

Dec 22 2009, 10:07 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1023

Just here for the activity... well not really

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=56686

Due to increased precautions and security measures, when you log into the game and main website you will be prompted to change your password. We recommend you do this immediately. You will have until December 22nd 12:00 PM EST (5:00 PM GMT) to change it, after which you will be forced to enter a new password in order to play.

Your new password cannot be the same as your old password and it must be at least 6 characters long. If you have changed your password in the last 10 days this may not effect you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 22 2009, 10:09 pm Neki Post #1024

Aw man, my password used to be two letters long, it was so much easier that way. :(

None.

Dec 23 2009, 3:26 pm dumbducky Post #1025

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=56686

Due to increased precautions and security measures, when you log into the game and main website you will be prompted to change your password. We recommend you do this immediately. You will have until December 22nd 12:00 PM EST (5:00 PM GMT) to change it, after which you will be forced to enter a new password in order to play.

Your new password cannot be the same as your old password and it must be at least 6 characters long. If you have changed your password in the last 10 days this may not effect you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
My new password met all of those requirements. The HoN client refused to let me change my password. Luckily, the web interface still worked.

tits

Dec 23 2009, 9:57 pm Neki Post #1026

Man, playing at 5:30 in the morning with IP is lolzy, apparently he's off his game at that time, he went like, 6-15 because he kept getting ganked as FA, then he went 10-1 as FA. But that's because my epic support as Accursed is better than devilesk's jeraziah.

None.

Dec 23 2009, 11:40 pm Demented Shaman Post #1027

Quote from name:Ultimo
But that's because my epic support as Accursed is better than devilesk's jeraziah.
False. Anyway accursed is a more versatile support hero than jez so whatever.

None.

Dec 24 2009, 12:57 am Neki Post #1028

17781535, the most epic game I've played in a while, might be the most epic in HON history. Me and Excalibur, me as Accursed, him as Pyro. We do okay in the beginning, we do get a double kill at level 4ish, so we're doing good. It's pretty even in the laning phase, but once we hit mid-game, they keep roflpwning us. Succubus would mesmerize me in a team fight while everyone else died, this happen like, five times. I go Puzzlebox to kinda soft counter it, but I'm getting no farm. They kongor at least 3 times, and they push down mid. We kept losing because Magmus kept initiating on us, eating all our HP. It didn't help that Jeraziah also had ULT + CHARM and we can't do much about that. Excalibur asks us if we should concede, I tell him if we can outcarry, but we just keep losing team fights. We finally decide to suicide push mid, but they ambush us from secret shop and die, with only Pebbles left. They decide not to push, and then Pebbles defends our two remaining rax. We see them near Kongor and engage, we manage to kill their Magmus twice and some of their team. Later on, we actually win a team fight and we push like crazy in their base, getting down top and mid. We go to turtling and every time they push, we manage to defend it off. We go in their forest, and they go for our throne, and we all teleport back, we manage to kill four of them, and Excalibur pushes bot. We decide that in order to win, we need to push out bottom. So we all travel there, and I activate my Barrier Idol just as Magmus goes in with his ult. From there, it's just chaos, spells thrown everywhere, lots of images and lots of fighting. I keep throwing Fire Shields on people who get memerized/succubus ulted/sheeped and throwing cauterizes out. A couple of them bought back, but we killed them and we finally killed bot, winning the game. EPIC.

edit: Ex accidently bought a warpcleft, so he went Geobane + Warpcleft, loool for epic battle pyro. We also had two nome's and two shieldbreakers, fail team.
http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=17781535

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 24 2009, 1:04 am by Ultimo.

None.

Dec 24 2009, 12:59 am Excalibur Post #1029

The sword and the faith

I wish we had better words for this match, but all I can say is:
COMBAT PYRO IS BEST PYRO

There is no longer such a thing as a support Pyro.

I need a picture of him, like a concept art picture, shooped to have M16s in both hands, or like a cannon mounted on his staff with an underbarrel grenade launcher. Seriously.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 24 2009, 1:25 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1030

Just here for the activity... well not really

Would a fusion between Pyro and Rambo work?

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 24 2009, 1:26 am Excalibur Post #1031

The sword and the faith

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Would a fusion between Pyro and Rambo work?
No. Pyro + guns, that's it.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 24 2009, 3:22 am ShredderIV Post #1032

Unfortunately i can't seem to find a picture of pyromancer concept art. Otherwise, i'd make it myself :D

None.

Dec 24 2009, 7:01 pm dumbducky Post #1033

I've got a new account. It's dumbducky now, not dumbudkcy. Man, I typo'd bad.

tits

Dec 24 2009, 10:24 pm Bar Refaeli Post #1034

my two new favorite laning combos:
dev and jereziah. jereziah's magic immunity makes dev's decay do no damage to dev himself
and dev and swift: both start with marchers and both spam their frenzy/decay together for massive dps

yup both with dev

None.

Dec 24 2009, 11:28 pm Demented Shaman Post #1035

My favorite laning combo is devilesk and Ultimo. Nothing beats that.

None.

Dec 25 2009, 12:47 am Decency Post #1036

Quote from name:Raccoon
my two new favorite laning combos:
dev and jereziah. jereziah's magic immunity makes dev's decay do no damage to dev himself
and dev and swift: both start with marchers and both spam their frenzy/decay together for massive dps

yup both with dev
Dual melee single stun lanes. Lol... lol. Oh, and good luck with a dual melee double boots lane. Please observe: http://www.fileplay.net/files/rts/heroes-of-newerth/game-movie

Devourer works well with someone like Lion or Pollywog Priest who can make his rot hit for a while and set up his hooks. Forsaken Archer would probably work well too. Devourer is also a semi-decent solo.

None.

Dec 25 2009, 1:11 am Neki Post #1037

Me and devilesk always run dual melee lanes, magmus and jeraziah, panda and jeraziah, etc. :P
edit: also sad that QuC disbanded. =(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 25 2009, 1:25 am by Ultimo.

None.

Dec 25 2009, 1:18 am poison_us Post #1038

Back* from the grave

poison_us there too.
Personal preference: puppetmaster :D

Dec 25 2009, 4:27 am Jack Post #1039

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I joined, as zany_001
Played 4 games, it's pretty fun.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 27 2009, 12:06 am ClansAreForGays Post #1040

registered as CAFG

Options
Pages: < 1 « 50 51 52 53 54117 >
  Back to forum