Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: HoN
HoN
Sep 16 2009, 11:26 am
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 41117 >

Nov 8 2009, 5:44 pm ShredderIV Post #761

It's not about "excuses," this is the first time you've actually satisfied the very simple demands. Good job? Looks like it was a pretty close game, too.
Waht? close game? there is no freaking way that a team with 43 kills and a team with 22 kills is a close game...
Did I ever say anything like that? I think you just fail at reading and all need to stop taking comments personally. I do think you're bad, though, which you are.
My case and point. But i guess i should just take you caling me bad not personally...
And Faz-, I have NEVER PLAYED WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF CALLING ME BAD? Ultimo and everyone else (bar Ex) have played with me, so i give them the right to say so. But you have no right. G'day sir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGb51LgaMg we should try this sometime. but maybe will a little different heroes. and instead of splitting the xp we give all the xp to our best player or our best carry.
Lol, imagine iso as arachna getting an immediate 4 level boost on everyone else. It would absolutely rape hard.

None.

Nov 8 2009, 7:38 pm Bar Refaeli Post #762

ya thats wat i was thinking

@ultimo: i played with SEN and we pwned, (i didnt feed) but u werent there

None.

Nov 8 2009, 8:18 pm Thuy Post #763

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Though I did have it pretty easy with laning vs two melee and thuy harassing them more than trying to last hit

YEAH, i learned that from my friend. When you're playing support and laning with a hero with carry potential you should just try to deny and harrass. Last hitting should be at a minimum.

None.

Nov 8 2009, 8:38 pm rockz Post #764

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

It's pretty easy to slay kongor at level 5-6 with ophelia. All you need is 3 bosses. Minotaur, wolf commander, catman. 3 Minotaurs works just as well too. When one gets hurt, you move him back, spread damage to others. If you're level 6, you can heal them once. If not, you tank the hits.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 8 2009, 9:26 pm Bar Refaeli Post #765

you can solo kongor with war beast too. maybe even wildsoul.

i had epic game with chronos even though we lost. i had so many last hits and denies in beginning., i got loggers hatchet and i usually denied the whole wave cept for like 1 or two. my laning partner, slither, was auto attacking (not harassing) so he didnt help a lot, and we were against two melees who both were try to last hit. i got like 75 creep kills by the time laning ended.

None.

Nov 8 2009, 10:05 pm Decency Post #766

The laning phase was definitely close and the other team had solid items. Game went long enough for your carries, though (and dual sheep).

Usually you just deny, Thuy. It's called babysitting, DShaman is by far the best hero for it and that's why he's a top pick. Find a VoD with [QuC]Fenald playing DShaman and learn. =o

None.

Nov 8 2009, 10:11 pm Neki Post #767

I don't know, QuC hasn't been that hot lately, they lost to whp and they got beat pretty bad by FFS in the VODs I was watching. Though that is where I derive most of my game-play, from watching competitive clans play each other. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 8 2009, 10:51 pm by Ultimo.

None.

Nov 8 2009, 10:27 pm Decency Post #768

Yeah but those are probably the two best teams around right now, so you can't really blame them.

Haven't been any VoD's for a while though. =/

None.

Nov 8 2009, 10:59 pm Neki Post #769

This is what happens when people let me farm all game. ;) Also, anyone have any decent item builds for Warbeast? The item build I usually go is Abyssal Skull - > Whispering Helm / Insantrianus(sp? lol) -> Shrunken Head -> Symbol of Rage -> Savage Mace.

I'm torn between Whispering Helm and Insantarius, because the former gives me access to a creep who can give +atk speed or stun, while the latter give survivability and burst dps. I think I'll go with Whispering because of his 3rd skill, and all of his units gain 522 MS and unit-walking when I use the ultimate, so it's imba. My only problem is once I activate Shrunken Head, people just run away and I only manage to kill one before I run out of magic immunity. Was thinking about maybe putting in Savage Mace / Brutalizer earlier so it would alleviate this problem. But I guess team mates with stuns would also be good. :P

None.

Nov 8 2009, 11:32 pm ShredderIV Post #770

Perhaps demonic breastplate could help as well due to the +atk speed aura. i'd go for brutalizer for the bash, which would help a lot more when chasing people, and makes you more of a presence in teamfights.

I've also been getting better with madman. I like playing him a lot, and realized my porblem before with his was that i was maxing out his stalk right away, which really isnt the best idea: all it gives is a shortened cd nd minimal increased damage. The crit is much better for farming and killing, and the stun helps a lot more in teamfights. I've been going at least a 1:1 k:d with him while the rest of my team will be way under 1:1. I think i should play him with you guys again to redeem myself.

None.

Nov 9 2009, 12:33 am Bar Refaeli Post #771

i think demonic brestplate is more of a luxury on him. i like to go shield breaker for more dps on warbeast

None.

Nov 9 2009, 12:43 am Neki Post #772

Why would I need more DPS on Warbeast? That is all Warbeast brings to the table currently, by giving him more DPS, you're only avoiding his problems: The lack of a real stun or disable. Unless your team is ripe with AoE stuns and disables, you're going to need to give him some way to hold opponents in place. (Which could be done with a whispering helm theoretically.)

None.

Nov 9 2009, 12:50 am ShredderIV Post #773

The only reason i would suggest demonic breastplate would be after some sort of bash, since it would increase his summon's attack speed as well.

None.

Nov 9 2009, 1:27 am Neki Post #774

match id: 10768528
lol, epic game where TDL owned. Her gold/min and her xp/min was insane, I was babysitting in her lane and she just really got farmed. She even had enough money to buy a Doombringer at the end, lol. 1600+ game, people still do suck a little. ;)

None.

Nov 10 2009, 1:44 am Sand Wraith Post #775

she/her

WAAAAAAAGH, THE SERVERS!

In other news, I will soon begin my foray into HoN modding.

Nov 10 2009, 1:48 am ShredderIV Post #776

Quote from name:New-.Hydrolisk
WAAAAAAAGH, THE SERVERS!

In other news, I will soon begin my foray into HoN modding.

good luck. Are you any good at 3-d modeling? that personally would be the only part of it i would remotely be good at.

None.

Nov 10 2009, 6:05 am Sand Wraith Post #777

she/her

Match ID: 10914510

COOL STORY BRO 5 CARRIES (2 INVISIBLES) > CLAN. Too bad they had a leaver. Once the replay comes in... MAN. It'll be sweet to watch.

Nov 10 2009, 6:07 am Neki Post #778

To be honest, I was a terrible Scout, and they didn't buy wards till we told them too. There was also many times where I didn't place an eye to kill the escaping arachna. xD

None.

Nov 10 2009, 6:28 am Sand Wraith Post #779

she/her

Guys, remember, if you want a Hero listed as a main, just PM me a bundle of good match ID's. The number of deaths should be around 0-5 and and the K:D:A should be about 1:1:3 or so. Crazy games in which you had your game face on count to (you manage 20/1/20 as Keeper of the Forest or some crazy sh*t).

Really, you should know what constitutes to be a good game. One in which the teams are fair and you played very well.

Nov 10 2009, 2:20 pm ShredderIV Post #780

I'm still working on all those, i don't get to play much ne more...

And i think i may have redeemed myself on madman.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 37 38 39 40 41117 >
  Back to forum