Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Zombie Mod
Zombie Mod
Oct 17 2007, 3:00 am
By: Sie_Sayoka  

Oct 17 2007, 3:00 am Sie_Sayoka Post #1

I was just wondering which FPS game for the PC would be best to get in order to play zombie mods... or something to that extent. Im looking for a multiplayer mod that either has a lot of people playing it or the ability to create computer zombies :)

None.

Oct 23 2007, 7:41 pm dwarthing Post #2

counterstrike: source has amazing zombie mods. My fave is one where players are humans, fighting a huge horde of computer controlled zombies. But get this, its also rpg mod, so you get xp and gold for kills and then you can lvl your stats. :D. And you can choose to play as a zombie if you want, but its only fun when you're really high level and have mad stats.

Might be a little hard to find a good server though, most of the zombie mod games on cs, are the type of game where everybody starts human, one person starts as zombie, and has to try to infect everybody else.

None.

Oct 23 2007, 10:01 pm Kellimus Post #3

Quote from dwarthing
counterstrike: source has amazing zombie mods. My fave is one where players are humans, fighting a huge horde of computer controlled zombies. But get this, its also rpg mod, so you get xp and gold for kills and then you can lvl your stats. :D. And you can choose to play as a zombie if you want, but its only fun when you're really high level and have mad stats.

Might be a little hard to find a good server though, most of the zombie mod games on cs, are the type of game where everybody starts human, one person starts as zombie, and has to try to infect everybody else.

I've played the first style of Zombie Mod that you speak of, and it fucking ruled.

None.

Oct 23 2007, 10:09 pm Sie_Sayoka Post #4

I see... thanks :}

None.

Oct 23 2007, 11:52 pm Fisty Post #5

zombie mods rock...but ETQW rocks more.

None.

Oct 24 2007, 12:12 am Sie_Sayoka Post #6

Damn i actually have to buy CSS... :dontgetit:

None.

Options
  Back to forum