Staredit Network > Forums > Clan CheF > Topic: MATCH
MATCH
Aug 11 2009, 12:57 am
By: Filleinconnue  

Aug 11 2009, 12:57 am Filleinconnue Post #1

MATCH Eastern Front, Wehrmacht versus Red Army
~Rexy / Filleinconnue

What is MATCH?

Match is a Strategy War Scenario based off of World War II Armaments; this series will include, Many Battlefields that are inter-changeable for Four Modes of Match, various Weapons of World War II, Four Nations to choose from World War II, and much much more!

How do I play, and how does it Work?

Match is played with 6 players, making 3-Man Based Teams. Each player is given a pre-selected total of "Points" to select units they feel may lead them to Victory over their Enemy. During Combat Situations, players must not only rely on pure force, they must also rely on their Team Work which is vital to Success. Match is a Fictional Combat Scenario meaning the Battlefields in which players engage one another are not based off Historical Events or necassarily Real Places.

At the beginning of each map, Player 1, the "Match Host" must decide on many things, including how many units are allowed on the field, what type of mode the players will engage, and also wether or not the Armies are Combined (meaning, Airforce and Army or just Army).

After the forementioned decisions are made, the Match Host then must decide which mode in which players will be indulging in. Free Battle, where there are no buildings or defenses - Defensive, where there are only defenses with no buildings - Offensive, a mode in which there are only buildings with no defenses - Or Strategical where there are both Buildings and Defenses.

Once this set of Options is completed the Players use their Points to select what Armaments they believe may lead them to a Successful Campaign. Depending on wether or not Aircraft and Army are combined the players may select from Infantry, Special Weapons, Mechanized, and Artillery / Anti-Air/Tank Guns.

Now the Players are ready to fight one another on a Uniquely designed Battlefield consisting of Nine Citites. Each Side having control at start of Four Cities, a Central or "Strategical City/Point" will be Neutral for either side to lay claim over with Tactical Advances.

How many Matches do you plan to Release?

As of right now, only One. I am attempting to see wether or not I should continue my work on the MATCH Scenario purely on the fact of its Popularity.

When do you expect MEFWvRA Round I will be Complete?

It is very hard to determine when Round I will be completed simply because of the Testing and Work that must be done before release, on top of Member Inactivity.

Is Each Round only one battle? Or can players keep fighting after each Fight?

Of course I am implementing a "Continuous" System in which players may determine the better Side, over and over again. Wether this determines the better side is up to the skill and outcomes of the Match.

please, leave feedback on what you think of the map when it is Released.
Or Contact me at alice_beadeu@yahoo.com or Rexy@USEast [op MM-Guild]

None.

Aug 11 2009, 1:09 am Echo Post #2

Just let me know when I'm online. I'll be glad to test.

None.

Options
  Back to forum