Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Removed
Removed
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 25 2009, 10:35 pm
By: Excalibur
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 2934 >

Sep 9 2009, 3:51 am Decency Post #521

They don't stack on regen. So good waste. =p

None.

Sep 9 2009, 5:29 am ShredderIV Post #522

it dusnt matter, thats +900 mp and +800 hp overall, and it wuda been gg ne ways, so i figured why the hell not.

the second one came after we pushed and we had super creeps in the middle, so it didnt really matter

None.

Sep 9 2009, 5:36 am Neki Post #523

How did it get three charges on it then? Does it split it up or something? I still think the item choice is poor on Valk, she doesn't need mp and hp as much as she needs pure dps. Early game, yes, it'll help, but late game, she needs straight up dps items to be useful.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 5:42 am ShredderIV Post #524

got the first sac stone at about 7 kills, just because we were facing high dps heroes, and i needed survivability more, since even with sac stone i wud sometimes escape with around 100 hp.

the second one came up later, just for fun, and i had money to spare, since we were gonna win. it also allowed me to test. The sac stone that is closest to the first space in your inventory gets the charges for your kills... So i had 3 on the second and the charges all went to the first.

note: the reason i might have gotten so many kills was that i owned the enemy nymphora 3 times while she foolishly tried to tke out our middle tower. Jav + call + about 2 attacks = ded nymph

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 9 2009, 5:49 am by ShredderIV.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 6:51 am Lingie Post #525

Me, DM, and IP make one hell of an unstoppable team. And DM can really play his heroes when we're not playing inhouse.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 9 2009, 6:55 am Forsaken Archer Post #526

^ Codex electrician for lulz

and it was 4v5 from the start

None.

Sep 9 2009, 10:06 am Zycorax Post #527

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Anyone got an extra beta key that I could have?

Sep 9 2009, 12:39 pm ShredderIV Post #528

basically anyone, me, ex, iso, ect. can give you one, since they just gave everyone more i think. Just pm any of us with ur email address.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 3:46 pm Neki Post #529

Quote from name:Darkling
Me, DM, and IP make one hell of an unstoppable team. And DM can really play his heroes when we're not playing inhouse.
So he can only play well against easy pubs? Inhouses are good because you have to play people who can actually play well. No one will get better unless you play skilled people.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 3:53 pm rockz Post #530

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I get much better by playing with newbs.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 9 2009, 5:10 pm Neki Post #531

With or against? I think it sort of helps, but really, newbs won't really effectively gank you, harass you and deny you. They also sometimes fail at having any sense of teamwork. for example, many people know how to last hit. They can practice this by themselves, but in a real-time game situation, it's completely different. With usually two heroes on the other side and one hero on your side, last-hitting and denying become much more challenging. If you face a really good last-hitter on the opposite side, you will either have to get better, or sink. Like rockz, you have the problem of running in headfirst without thinking during a team battle. If you're playing newbs, once you run and start fighting, most of them usually don't have the nerve to stay in and therefore run, instead of fighting, allowing you to pick them off. If this keeps happening, you'll never learn to get better because against pubs, this is always effective. However in an inhouse, most of us are willing to die to get someone on the other side, and once someone gets stunned, everyone jumps on him and attacks him. so the strategy doesn't really work.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 5:57 pm Decency Post #532

I just got raped in a lane as Arachna against Krob, he probably had 45 denies against my 25. But it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the challenge of playing such a good player. Our team had reasonably good teamwork too, which was nice for a change.

I like playing with people slightly to moderately better than me. Once they completely outclass you it's no fun at all, but if it's close enough that you conceivably have a chance, that's perfect. If you're still learning what heroes can do what and testing out builds, it doesn't really matter who you're playing against.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 6:50 pm dumbducky Post #533

Scout's my new favorite hero. I went 4/3/8 with him in my first game ever as him. That makes Scout the third hero that I've played with that I've gotten a K:D >1

tits

Sep 9 2009, 6:59 pm Excalibur Post #534

The sword and the faith

Quote from dumbducky
Scout's my new favorite hero.
Quote from dumbducky
Scout favorite hero.
Quote from dumbducky
Scout

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 9 2009, 7:37 pm Thuy Post #535

Quote from dumbducky
Scout's my new favorite hero. I went 4/3/8 with him in my first game ever as him. That makes Scout the third hero that I've played with that I've gotten a K:D >1

lol how many heroes have you tried o.o

None.

Sep 9 2009, 7:52 pm Phobos Post #536

Are you sure about that?

I have actually seen GOOD Scouts. Scout is just... HARD to play right. He is more like a rat hero most of the times.

this is signature

Sep 9 2009, 7:55 pm ShredderIV Post #537

Quote from dumbducky

you'll know when you're truly good with a hero. I've gone 4-0 with a glac, and i suck as glac, it was just dumb luck. However, i've gone with a k:d of 5:1 or higher with blacksmith a couple times, and the other times i have a positive k:d. That's when ur actually good with a hero.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol at ex.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 8:03 pm Neki Post #538

You get a good k:d against good people and we'll start saying you're good with him. :D

None.

Sep 9 2009, 8:14 pm ShredderIV Post #539

Quote from name:Ultimo
You get a good k:d against good people and we'll start saying you're good with him. :D

how do you know who i was playing against? dont make assumptions ultimo... unless you were talking about dumb... then lol.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 8:21 pm Forsaken Archer Post #540

Getting a positive k:d has nothing to do with being good with a hero.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 25 26 27 28 2934 >
  Back to forum