Pages: < 1 2 3

Jul 23 2009, 7:52 am Sand Wraith Post #41

she/her

You forgot D.

D. "I'm an ass."
:D

lol, got pwnt Darkling, IN THE WAY OF STRANGLING

Jul 24 2009, 1:26 am Biophysicist Post #42

Come on people, get your actions/hits in. I've only gotten two Mafia hits and one special role useage so far. :C

None.

Jul 24 2009, 8:54 pm Biophysicist Post #43

One of the Mafia members rolled a dice. Unlike a normal die, it had the names of various town members inscribed on its faces. This was how teh Mafioso decided who he wood kill. New-.Hydrolisk's name came up.

"NEW-.FUCKING-.HYDROLISK!!!", he screamed. "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU DAMN BASTARD!!!" He sounded rather angry.

New-.Hydrolisk was not sleepping. He was pretending to be asleep. He was also fidgeting with the pistol he had under his pillow in case the Mafia invaded his house. Too bad he would miss his chance to use it.

The Mafioso who had decided to kill New-.Hydrolisk snuck into his house through an open attic window - the only window in the house he had forgotten to lock. He quietly crept down the stairs to New-.Hydrolisk's bedroom.

"NEW-.FUCKLISK! I AM HERE TO KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I AM DEATH IN-FUCKING-CARNATE!" And with that, the Mafia member threw the die at New-.Hydrolisk's face, hard enough for it to penetrate the skull and exit on the other side of his head. Needless to say, a fatal injury.

Later that night, a second townie would die. xAngelSpiritx, in this case.

Eleven minutes in the future after New-.Hydrolisk died, a second Mafia member pefromed his nightly duty of killing. He did so in the most overly cruel method he could imagine: He kidnapped xAngelSpiritx, tied him to a chair, and lit said chair on fire. gg xAngelSpiritx.

The final townie death would be preformed by proxy. The Mafia's resident insane genius had built a "Deathship" out of spare parts. The result was a device which resembled a flying teacup, except armed with a device which the device's builder had nicknamed a "Yamato Gun". He flew the Deathship into his victim's house, only to find it empty. His intended victim was at the town pub, flirting with a girl known as Rainah. It took several hours for the Deathship to locate its target, at which point it fired, blowing Dark_Marine's head off and nearly doing the same to Rainah.

The townies awoke next morning to find three among their number dead. It was time for revenge.

==DAY TWO START==

[noclues]Remember that the Mafia Hacker role is in play and has hidden a fake clue in the above post.[/noclues]

None.

Jul 24 2009, 9:00 pm Riney Post #44

Thigh high affectionado

You mean I actually saved someone before I died? Sweet.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jul 25 2009, 12:08 am MadZombie Post #45

Mafia member threw the die at New-.Hydrolisk's face
So he was called with a single dice?

None.

Jul 25 2009, 12:40 am Jack Post #46

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Eleven minutes in the future after New-.Hydrolisk died, a second Mafia member pefromed his nightly duty of killing. He did so in the most overly cruel method he could imagine: He kidnapped xAngelSpiritx, tied him to a chair, and lit said chair on fire. gg xAngelSpiritx.

Devourer's title is "In the future lies... the furture."

And also he edited his post 3 times for his vote, which you pros said was suspicious?

I'm not seeing much else there, seeing as DM is dead,(if he was alive there was the INSANE genius bit). Maybe someone who swears a lot and likes chance games with dice?

Ashamed do you gamble? xD.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 25 2009, 1:49 am Bar Refaeli Post #47

Going off the edit thing, TZ edited the first post FIVE times... suspicious? I think so...

Also, put me in for next speed mafia TZ if we can ask now. Just in case I forget when the next game comes around :D

(Hahahaha Angel got pwned!)

None.

Jul 25 2009, 3:52 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #48

eternal lurker

FUCK

With that aside, gg.

None.

Jul 25 2009, 9:22 pm Lingie Post #49

You know whats sad? I've STILL never been mafia. Not even once.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jul 25 2009, 10:47 pm Devourer Post #50

Hello

Hey TZ, could you please strike out dead people in the player list?...

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 25 2009, 11:29 pm Sand Wraith Post #51

she/her

I vote everybody next time.

Jul 28 2009, 10:44 pm Jack Post #52

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I vote Devourer.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 28 2009, 10:57 pm Devourer Post #53

Hello

I don't want to vote this round.

Jul 28 2009, 11:06 pm Ashamed Post #54

Hear me Raor!!

im sry Devourer, but I vote you!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 29 2009, 5:28 pm by Ashamed.

None.

Jul 28 2009, 11:48 pm Madroc Post #55

I vote devourer. Nothing personal :D

None.

Jul 29 2009, 2:59 am Rainah Post #56

I don't really like the 'in the future' clue too much, seems like it would be the planted one, but Devourer did start the bandwagon for Darkling last round, so.... I vote for Devourer.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 9:28 am Devourer Post #57

Hello

Seems like I'm going to be lynched :(

@ Ashamed, your post got a mitake
"Sry devourer, but it vote you!"

Jul 29 2009, 11:28 pm Biophysicist Post #58

Surprisingly, most of the town did not show up for the vote. Those that did unanimously agreed on DeVouReR. He was burned at the stake. Ouch.

==NIGHT TWO START==

EDIT: Disregard that. The Mafia have already won. Next game will be up soon, hopefully with more players.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 29 2009, 11:40 pm by TassadarZeratul.

None.

Jul 29 2009, 11:42 pm poison_us Post #59

Back* from the grave

Sign me up, please.

Jul 30 2009, 1:11 am MadZombie Post #60

Great success

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum