Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Custom Hero Wars
Custom Hero Wars
Feb 27 2009, 3:33 am
By: MetalGear  

Mar 1 2009, 4:23 am MetalGear Post #21

Pyro682, the things you wrote make alot of sense and good job on that. however, i have already taken this into consideration and have developed a system so that if the firebat kills 3 units through his splash damage, it will still count as a 10% chance limit, which i have actually reduced to 5%. however, you are right about the attack speed. and btw the original CHW used a 11-15 kills system called rejuvinate, which is pretty much the same.

Really, you're so unoriginal that you can't even come up with your own Hero names?
the original intention of the map was not to entirely change it. it was to improve it.

you cannot take such a robotic, analytical, mathematical, and emotionless approach to Map making
that true.

And why is the Goliath called "Goblin Techies"? I know you love stealing things from DotA
because its the name used in CHW? like i said, im not trying to change too much.

Would anyone be interested in helping me design the terrain for the Lane and the Dual Arena?

None.

Options
  Back to forum