SEN Mafia XI
Feb 13 2009, 9:10 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1442 >

Feb 21 2009, 12:37 am Echo Post #221

Ignorance is a bliss

None.

Feb 21 2009, 12:41 am MadZombie Post #222

If that was fake then aside from our "day post clue interpretations" list, Can we add Darkling to our "Suspicious action clues" list? :-_-:

None.

Feb 21 2009, 12:50 am Echo Post #223

Quote from MadZombie
If that was fake then aside from our "day post clue interpretations" list, Can we add Darkling to our "Suspicious action clues" list? :-_-:
I like how people add people to suspicious list without having any clues on them.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 12:59 am Riney Post #224

Thigh high affectionado

I like the clue against shocko for the smile part. Its trick would make someone belive doodan for mafia, when in reality moose has a siggy similar I belive that was much easier to see, and shocko has the same, a smiling dude that is barely able to be seen.

I urge all townies to respect this and vote for shocko, its not my time to die yet ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 21 2009, 1:11 am Vi3t-X Post #225

Quote from name:Shocko
How nice of Vi3t to lie on msn...
That was more or less of a joke. So no, I cannot fully claim that Shocko is mafia, although he may be.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:12 am NudeRaider Post #226

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
a smiling dude that is barely able to be seen.

Feb 21 2009, 1:19 am Doodan Post #227

Quote from NudeRaider
a smiling dude that is barely able to be seen.

He's not smiling, and a shark can't smile.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:25 am Hitok1r1 Post #228

I like the clue against shocko for the smile part. Its trick would make someone belive doodan for mafia, when in reality moose has a siggy similar I belive that was much easier to see, and shocko has the same, a smiling dude that is barely able to be seen.

I urge all townies to respect this and vote for shocko, its not my time to die yet ;o

Despite Shocko's incessant and irritating blabbering, I believe that your interpretation is feeble. Although, it is quite possible that the phrase does point to his avatar, it points to others as well. Ergo, you cannot vote Shocko based off of that. I mean, all I see is a butthurt DM who is constantly attempting to defend himself with half-hearted interpretations.

I'm not changing my vote, regardless of your defense.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:27 am Riney Post #229

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Hitok1r1

Despite Shocko's incessant and irritating blabbering, I believe that your interpretation is feeble. Although, it is quite possible that the phrase does point to his avatar, it points to others as well. Ergo, you cannot vote Shocko based off of that. I mean, all I see is a butthurt DM who is constantly attempting to defend himself with half-hearted interpretations.

I'm not changing my vote, regardless of your defense.

Then why did echo choose him to be our lynchee?

Quote from name:hitok1ri
okall I see is a butthurt DM who is constantly attempting to defend himself

Honestly only a mafia would say this O.o Im not afraid to die anymore, because with this such statement, the town knows who to target tomorrow.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 21 2009, 1:31 am Hitok1r1 Post #230

Honestly only a mafia would say this O.o Im not afraid to die anymore, because with this such statement, the town knows who to target tomorrow.

Oh, such a pitiful defense. It's quite humorous how everyone utiliizes this phrase, "Oh, hurrr they must be mafia because of one sentence that attacks them! hurrrr!" If you believe I'm mafia, then lynch me.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:32 am Riney Post #231

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Hitok1r1

Oh, such a pitiful defense. It's quite humorous how everyone utiliizes this phrase, "Oh, hurrr they must be mafia because of one sentence that attacks them! hurrrr!" If you believe I'm mafia, then lynch me.

Then why do you continue to attack me? If you know im mafia, Im currntly leading in whos to be noosed. But you persist...

Sounds like you dont care if im mafia or not. Sounds more like Revenge

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 21 2009, 1:32 am Vi3t-X Post #232

I change my vote to Hitok1r1 because he convinced me he was mafia by saying "If you believe I'm mafia, then lynch me".

I FOLLOW HIS RULES.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:34 am Hitok1r1 Post #233

Heh, I believe the appropriate phrase here would be "DO IT FAGGOT".

@DM: Does it matter whether I persist in instigating quarrels or attacking you? Not really.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:38 am FlyingHat Post #234

I vote for Dark_Marine instead.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:39 am Riney Post #235

Thigh high affectionado

I change my vote back to FlyingHat

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Feb 21 2009, 1:55 am Hug A Zergling Post #236

Second. I vote Hat.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 1:56 am Hug A Zergling Post #237

Quote from MadZombie
how about we make a "every clue made so far" post so we can get rid of the "y we voet for this dOod?" I am 9000% sure it will make things clearer.
This?

None.

Feb 21 2009, 2:00 am Vi3t-X Post #238

I vote AerialCap, otherwise known as FlyingHat.

None.

Feb 21 2009, 2:10 am A_of-s_t Post #239

aka idmontie

I change my vote to Shocko.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 21 2009, 2:16 am Lingie Post #240

Because he is my brother, but I do want to see the benefit of DM's judgement, I change my vote to FlyingHat.

If DM's wrong, then we can off him.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1442 >
  Back to forum