Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Sphere of No Form [rpg contest]
Sphere of No Form [rpg contest]
Feb 5 2009, 2:37 pm
By: TF-  

Mar 6 2009, 8:01 am payne Post #21

:payne:

Quote from stickynote
if ever you need blends, Pigy_G, Devourer and myself have made some neat (subjective) stuff in Twilight tileset.
Can I have them?

Quote from payne
Just like that, from nowhere, if ever you need blends, Pigy_G, Devourer and myself have made some neat (subjective) stuff in Twilight tileset.
Go see in the Terrain section (Hall of Fame and Terrain Ladder). ;)

None.

Aug 20 2009, 6:43 pm TF- Post #22

🤙🏾

--------changes

There are definitely not going to be any spells now, so the energy/mana items have been removed and the menus changed to reflect that.
It's all items and puzzles, hopefully it's refreshing rather than boring.

The look menu is streamlined alot too, here's what it looks like, plus what is generally displayed when you examine yourself.

That thing about you being intact is regarding the healing items which degrade your body in this game if you use them a lot causing you to get healed less and to look gross when you examine yourself, and the white text is how you see the quests you've accepted; I'm trying to make it more fluid rather than having a specialized 'quest log' (or maybe i'm just lazy)
That's also where you'll see stuff like "you are ready to learn new skills".

-------stats

Strings: 670
Locations: 253 (code red)
Sprites: 255 (code red 2)

Is there any interest in a demo? I might crank one out.

🤙🏾

Aug 20 2009, 7:17 pm New-Guy Post #23

I would be very interested in a demo for this game.
It looks really cool, and I like the idea of 2 competing factions, as well as the whole "examine" system.

None.

Aug 23 2009, 9:12 am Tempz Post #24

Seems good, stays true to the point and click adventures of the 90's with that nostalgic feeling

None.

Sep 13 2009, 10:13 pm Kaias Post #25

I thought I had already said this, but I really like your color scheme.

None.

Sep 13 2009, 11:46 pm TF- Post #26

🤙🏾

Thanks, I'm actually still trying to come up with a color that goes well with turquoise and isn't cyan or white, other than that it's set.

The demo should be out in early October btw.

🤙🏾

Dec 4 2009, 5:36 am PearS Post #27

i really like the vibe of the map. the feel of it. it kind of reminds me of that movie aliens. your base with the blue/gray walls and not much life going on (goons feel like machinery). and the blue lights on the walls remind me of the blurry lighting as the crew lands on the colony. ya. neato =]

None.

Jan 1 2010, 10:00 pm ImagoDeo Post #28

So how's it going so far? I look forward to seeing this done.

None.

Options
  Back to forum