Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Interceptors (Defense)
Interceptors (Defense)
Feb 2 2009, 10:29 am
By: Ar3sgice  

Feb 2 2009, 10:29 am Ar3sgice Post #1



Map Name: 21178--blocker--defense

Map Type: Defense

Author: Ar3sgice

Players: 5

Description:

It's a defense...

You defend the Interceptors from reaching the other side.

Buy units with minerals, the prices are showed by the HPs of the mineral chunks.

Don't choose High Templar / Dark Archon at early levels.

22 levels and 8 bosses, defeat all of them to win.

Defenders:



Heroes:



22 Levels and 8 bosses: ( :omfg: )



Helps:

Unload the ghost for informations.



Screenshots:







Download Links:

http://www.staredit.net/files/1242/

http://uploadingit.com/files/1021168_uofnq/Interceptors.zip

http://groups.google.com/web/Interceptors-lcr.scx

http://www.savefile.com/files/1987754

http://www.scrpg.net/job.php?action=download&pid=45905&tid=5501&aid=4573

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 2 2009, 10:31 am by Ar3sgice. Reason: Nothing



None.

Feb 2 2009, 10:42 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #2



Looks pretty tight, but it would be nice if you could describe the game a lil more



None.

Feb 2 2009, 11:25 pm UnholyUrine Post #3



Was Done before.. unfortunately..
But this'd probably be better :P



None.

Feb 2 2009, 11:44 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #4



Quote from UnholyUrine
Was Done before.. unfortunately..
But this'd probably be better :P
Im guna try the map anyways, looks pretty tight



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL