None.
Krayzee 27

30%
None.
Dapperdan 39

42%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 93 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jan 28 2009, 8:33 pm Symmetry Post #41

Dungeon Master

Quote from Echo
I think admin should check for who voted. There is too much votes against the ratio of people are usually on.

There's no rule against voting in a poll if you're not usually active O.o

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jan 28 2009, 8:34 pm Devourer Post #42

Hello

Congratulations to everyone, also to dapperdan who (at least) came so far ^.^

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jan 28 2009, 8:49 pm Echo Post #43

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from Echo
I think admin should check for who voted. There is too much votes against the ratio of people are usually on.

I'm talking about possible multi-accounts...

None.

Jan 28 2009, 8:53 pm Symmetry Post #44

Dungeon Master

Quote from Echo
Quote from Echo

Show me the rule against multi-accounts O.o

Jan 28 2009, 8:58 pm Demented Shaman Post #45

Looks like we have a bunch of sore losers. :bleh: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr: :hurr:

None.

Jan 28 2009, 9:04 pm Echo Post #46

Quote from Echo
Quote from Echo

Show me the rule against multi-accounts O.o
Theres no rules against it but it's not playing fair in SEN Survivor.

None.

Jan 28 2009, 9:07 pm Symmetry Post #47

Dungeon Master

If everyone is granted the same opportunity to use multiple accounts, how is it not fair? Dapperdan could've created a few dozen new accounts if he felt like surviving.

Jan 28 2009, 9:22 pm KrayZee Post #48

Quote from Echo
It's called SEN v4.1 users (And those that left SEN). There were hardly any new registration just for voting in this poll.

None.

Feb 1 2009, 7:57 pm Forsaken Archer Post #49

Quote from Echo
yeah. some shady shit here. i wonder what i should do.

None.

Feb 1 2009, 9:57 pm NudeRaider Post #50

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

ip, you already deleted all minerals :flamer:, so no point in doing anything... O.o
Or are we getting them back, including sent/received minerals?
Well in this case I'd just fine 100-300 minerals on the offender since there was no official rule against it.
Next game should have some coverage rule that says like "any measures that give you more votes than you usually have (excluding convincing friends to vote for you)". Then violation of that rule has the concequence of being disqualified. If only detected after the game, redistribution of the minerals: Split up the minerals the cheater got and give it to the other winner(s).

Feb 1 2009, 10:21 pm Demented Shaman Post #51

I think the outcome of the poll would have been unaffected either way, since KrayZee got a ridiculous number of people to vote Dapperdan and they were all legit votes.

None.

Feb 1 2009, 11:29 pm Doodan Post #52

I have no way of knowing (unless there's a G-mod feature I don't know about) of knowing which votes are legit and which are made by alts. In order to enforce such a rule, I'd have to have an admin check the votes at the end of every round. That's why there's no mention of alt voting in the rules. I was well aware that it was highly possible, but there wasn't really anything I could do about it. Sort of like the no PM's rule in older mafia games. There was no way for a non-admin to enforce it, so I didn't want to go "Here's the game's glaring flaw that I have no control over, please don't take advantage of it!"

None.

Feb 1 2009, 11:47 pm JaFF Post #53

How about making the final round a PM-vote instead of a public vote? I think it would be fair if only the current game participants (including dead ones) can vote. Of course, you can't use this system for all rounds, but a special case such as the final round is worth considering.

None.

Feb 1 2009, 11:53 pm Demented Shaman Post #54

Quote from JaFF
How about making the final round a PM-vote instead of a public vote? I think it would be fair if only the current game participants (including dead ones) can vote. Of course, you can't use this system for all rounds, but a special case such as the final round is worth considering.
I think that would discourage a lot of the public from voting. And Doodan could also do some shady things of his own since it would be private :hurr:

None.

Feb 2 2009, 12:38 am Centreri Post #55

Relatively ancient and inactive

I trust Doodan.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum