Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Worker War
Worker War
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 7 2009, 6:36 pm
By: Pigy_G  

Jan 8 2009, 3:20 am Forsaken Archer Post #21

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Don't worry, it probably won't. Though it appears you not be involved simply by never obtaining a worker.

I'd prefer to actually see a fixed mineral system and store (with another reset) that actually works the way I intended. Unfortunately, I have not received any sort of go from IP to go nuts and do as I please with it.
I have a completely fresh idea on how to do minerals. Just need to get there...

None.

Jan 8 2009, 3:44 am DT_Battlekruser Post #22

All I can ask is that it doesn't go back and force everyone yet again to forfeit their avatars, signatures, etc.

None.

Jan 8 2009, 4:11 am Excalibur Post #23

The sword and the faith

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
All I can ask is that it doesn't go back and force everyone yet again to forfeit their avatars, signatures, etc.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 8 2009, 4:29 am Biophysicist Post #24

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from DT_Battlekruser

None.

Jan 20 2009, 3:37 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #25

seriously I don't think I will ever get my Sig. or moar kb for my picture ( sooo close!!!) I keep losing it to raffles and games oh woose me. Mineral Idea sounds fun...and doesn't burn my wallet. But I'm not the one coding it so I rather not make someone code just for the fact that some people are desprit for da Minerals:o

None.

Jan 21 2009, 11:40 am TriggR_HappE Post #26

Sounds like something a kid with an overactive imagination would come up with, not saying that whoever did come up with it is like that, just saying I think it's kind of a ridiculous idea. But everyone seems to like it so power to ya and what not. Seems like it would be much easier to just make things cost way less or give more mins per posts. 8 minerals per hour IF you have the worker doesn't seem like much of an improvement.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 8:01 pm Fisty Post #27

Quote from TriggR_HappE
Sounds like something a kid with an overactive imagination would come up with, not saying that whoever did come up with it is like that, just saying I think it's kind of a ridiculous idea. But everyone seems to like it so power to ya and what not. Seems like it would be much easier to just make things cost way less or give more mins per posts. 8 minerals per hour IF you have the worker doesn't seem like much of an improvement.
The majority are opposed to it, they just haven't said anything.

None.

Jan 21 2009, 8:02 pm Demented Shaman Post #28

Quote from name:Deathman101
Quote from TriggR_HappE
The majority are opposed to it, they just haven't said anything.
Yea seriously. These mineral ideas are stupid as hell. I didn't even think the admins are considering it and seriously thinking about implementing them (I know Moose isn't), but just incase they think people support it then I'm here to say that I do not support any of this crap. The idea sucks. Don't waste your time with this junk IP!

None.

Jan 21 2009, 9:51 pm midget_man_66 Post #29

if you get a worker... just make a farming account... dont ever post in the forums with it so no one knows about it, then send all the minerals to your main account.

Why are minerals so important to people? ... make valuable posts that show regard to everyone elses comments, and the topic at hand... and you will get minerals ;)

None.

Jan 21 2009, 9:52 pm Pigy_G Post #30

Notice devilisk replys this to every single one of my threads, He's still mad because his map lost the WMC.

None.

Options
  Back to forum