Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Animated Picture
Animated Picture
Dec 17 2008, 7:35 pm
By: BlueWolf  

Dec 17 2008, 7:35 pm BlueWolf Post #1



I've tried making an animated picture with Paint.Net, and I believe it has to be a .gif to make it, but I still can't get it. Will Paint.Net let me do this? If not, should I download gimp or torrent Photoshop? Or maybe someone is willing to take my 3 pictures and convert them into an animated avatar for me :bye1:



None.

Dec 17 2008, 8:12 pm Biophysicist Post #2



Look up "Animated gif converter" or something. Google is your friend.



None.

Dec 17 2008, 11:31 pm ClansAreForGays Post #3



adobe illustrator has to be the easiest animated .gif maker.




Dec 17 2008, 11:49 pm BlueWolf Post #4



The problem with that is that I don't want to download to many things onto my laptop. But if Paint.Net can't do it... then I guess it's a must. Thanks for your replies.



None.

Dec 18 2008, 1:29 am EzDay281 Post #5



Quote
adobe illustrator has to be the easiest animated .gif maker.
ahaha.
Quote
should I download gimp or torrent Photoshop?
I'd go with GIMP, although;
Quote
Or maybe someone is willing to take my 3 pictures and convert them into an animated avatar for me :bye1:
I wouldn't mind doing that. Doesn't take more than a few moments.



None.

Dec 18 2008, 6:44 am rockz Post #6

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

http://whathuh05.googlepages.com/page4.html

Took a website course, happened to make a page about animated gifs.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@