Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Sen RP
Sen RP
Dec 16 2008, 11:08 pm
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 712 >

Dec 17 2008, 6:47 am Echo Post #81

Mirko saw a flying hat and felt extremely hateful. He went up to Flyinghat, ripped him up, and started humping what was left of him. Then he went and started lifting weights infront of a mirror while admiring his physiques.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 6:52 am FlyingHat Post #82

Quote from Echo
Mirko saw a flying hat and felt extremely hateful. He went up to Flyinghat, ripped him up, and started humping what was left of him. Then he went and started lifting weights infront of a mirror while admiring his physiques.
I call bull.

Bah, screw that. Play along with Fatal's post.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 6:52 am FatalException Post #83

Passing Miriko, in all of his questionable-gender glory, Adam picked up the shreds of FlyingHat as he moved towards the lifeboats.

"Hats can be stitched back together, right...?"

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 7:05 am by FatalException.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 6:53 am Echo Post #84

Mirko was too distracted with his fine physiques that he let things bypass him. Then he went and made a semen protein shake mixed with creatine to increase the size of his muscles. All of a sudden, he became mad and starting to furiously stroke his 14" wang. Eventually, he stroked it so hard, it ripped off, but it regenerated, suprising everyone near him with massive amazements. While everyone was in awe, Mirko got hungry so he grabbed a pregnant women, ripped open her uterus, ripped the fetus off the umbelical cord, and starting sucking on the underdeveloped baby. He said to himself "Wow, I'm sexy.", but smacked himself because he was angry at himself for telling himself what he already knows.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 7:03 am FlyingHat Post #85

Quote from FatalException
Passing Miriko, in all of his questionable-gender glory, I picked up the shreds of FlyingHat as I moved towards the lifeboats.

"Hats can be stitched back together, right...?"
Note: You're supposed to speak in third person in RP games.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 7:09 am Echo Post #86

Mirko finally snapped out of looking at his art work of a body and had to quickly find a way out of the boat. He jumps off, and suprisingly lands on FatalException's lifeboat. :omfg:

None.

Dec 17 2008, 7:09 am Corbo Post #87

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from FlyingHat
Note: You're supposed to speak in third person in RP games.

And you're supposed to be human and realistic in your posts. And Echo, you're a girl.

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 7:13 am Echo Post #88

Mirko grabs a floating dead sea cucumber, violently snatches some thread used to snitch the hat guy back together, and painfully threads the dead sea cucumber to her groin, making her a male.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 4:52 pm Phobos Post #89

Are you sure about that?

Eduardo quickly runs and tries to find a lifeboat or anything that may help him. After searching for some minutes, he finds one of few lifeboats that are left, and encourages Tom to hop in.

Eduardo can't wait forever, so Tom better decides what to do soon or else he'll be left behind...

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 5:14 pm Corbo Post #90

Eduardo and Adam arrived at the nearest island safe in their life boats. Arrived at the nearest beach and, confused, didn't know where to start or what to do. One thing was for sure, they had to ask for help.
Mirko and Flyinghat just lived the worst experience ever. They noticed the ship sinking down but, bravely, they decided to do nothing about getting off the ship. Their fate lays now floating in where the ship was, with nothing but garbage floating all around. Making it worse for Mirko, she was injured, an injury the she herself had caused it making it almost impossible to use her legs for swimming. They both have to find a way now to swim to the island or face death.

The rest of the group was pulled away by the sea to a second beach in the island. They have yet to wake up.
Randall was on the other side of the island, he fell asleep again in the sun and has no idea that a ship just sank in near the island.

Map has been updated with the positions:

Even when you can look around and analyze the terrain that is up to you (You can, however, ask for a descriptive zoom in of the map). I will only provide important island data depending on your location (map exploring) your average speed is 2kmh/h which means that if you walk all the way to the other side you'd arrive in about 4 hours or so (around 3 hours plus tiredom).
You can either tell me where you're heading (You have a north sign in the map) or you can take the map and write a line or a dot or anything indicating me where yo're heading to.
The groups and all of that is up to you to discuss in this topic what would be good to make and what not. I'll take notes of what it seems the final decision. You may make this fancy with BBCodes to help me understand your or your group actions.
Also, as for now, the only one armed is Randall.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Dec 17 2008, 5:44 pm by Corbo.

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 5:51 pm Pigy_G Post #91

In?

None.

Dec 17 2008, 5:53 pm Echo Post #92

OKAY!
Mirko found a floating dead body and pulled off a titantic. Mirko drifted slowly, but efficiently towards a nearby island.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 5:55 pm Corbo Post #93

Quote from Echo
Mirko forgot that "she" had Semen, I mean Sea-Man's power, so "she" called upon the sea creatures. In a few seconds, a dolphin appeared and carried Mirko to a nearby island.
Unless you prove someone can do that IRL you're still floating in the sea.
I did say that the only rule was realism

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 5:59 pm Phobos Post #94

Are you sure about that?

My current position.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 19 2008, 4:54 pm by Phobos.

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 6:00 pm Corbo Post #95

Quote from Phobos

My current position.
I lol'd :P

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 6:20 pm Phobos Post #96

Are you sure about that?

Eduardo explores his surroundings. While walking in the jungle, he observes his surroundings carefuly, to see if he can spot anything useful in the way. He grabs a stick and some stones, which might be useful if he encounters an animal or he, for some reason, needs to fight.

After exploring, he walks back to the beach, where he feels safer, and shares his findings with Adam. If Adam agrees, he has a plan to have a safe sleep...

this is signature

Dec 17 2008, 6:43 pm Echo Post #97

Mirko finally lands on the island. Suffering from soggy skin from being in the water too long, she flexes. From flexing, all the water is flexed out. In the corner of her eyes, she sees someone on the floor sleeping, so she walks towards the person.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 6:57 pm Lord Malvanis Post #98

Tom had broken off from the group, wishing them luck, and heading into the wilderness to see what the area was like.

None.

Dec 17 2008, 6:59 pm Corbo Post #99

Quote from Echo
Mirko finally lands on the island. Suffering from soggy skin from being in the water too long, she flexes. From flexing, all the water is flexed out. In the corner of her eyes, she sees someone on the floor sleeping, so she walks towards the person.
You posted 1 hour ago.
The distance between the ship and the nearest beach is 2.89Km.
Your injured swimming speed is 1km/h (half the walking speed)
You have around 2 hours more to arrive if you do arrive.

Tom is going to walk 1.71Km. with a speed of 2Km/h He's supposed to arrive in around 40 minutes to the marked location.

This is just to show you that moves aren't instant. They start the minute you post.
If you're wondering I have the map scaled in AutoCAD and that's how I am meassuring the distanced. The time taken is just basic physics.

fuck you all

Dec 17 2008, 7:02 pm Lord Malvanis Post #100

OutOfCharacter --

Please apologize for my slow posting but I am not off on christmas break yet, So don't expect anything from me until after 2:20.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 712 >
  Back to forum