Staredit Network > Forums > > Topic: Hai Clan [MM]
Hai Clan [MM]
Dec 12 2008, 7:04 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Dec 14 2008, 11:59 pm Corbo Post #21

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Well, everyone did say new year. But I'm pretty sure that there's some people that will like to join you on xmas if you tell them what time you'll show up.

fuck you all

Dec 15 2008, 12:20 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #22

Just here for the activity... well not really

I'm kind of fine with both, since winter break covers both days.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 15 2008, 1:20 am Excalibur Post #23

The sword and the faith

I'll be on for both. In fact, everyone should be. If anyone says they have anything better to do on either day, they are lying. How can I be so sure? Because they forget the phrase that defines MM: FUCK YOU ITS MOD NIGHT!

You say it to your parents when they tell you to get off the PC or go to bed. You say it to your GF when she wants you to come over, even on her birthday. You say it to your grandfather who died because you are NOT missing Mod Night over a funeral, fuck that shit, he's dead, he can wait.

It is an all purpose phrase that encompasses everything short of spending a night with Voy. Use it well.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 15 2008, 1:21 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #24

Just here for the activity... well not really

Fuck mod night, its you.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Dec 15 2008, 1:23 am Excalibur Post #25

The sword and the faith

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Fuck mod night, its you.
NO U

Also, I'm considering inviting 4chan to mod madness. ;O

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Dec 15 2008, 1:30 am Phobos Post #26

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:
...inviting 4chan...
HOLY

this is signature

Dec 15 2008, 1:31 am Phobos Post #27

Are you sure about that?

SHIT

this is signature

Dec 15 2008, 1:35 am Excalibur Post #28

The sword and the faith

Well hey, the rule is "everyone's invited.". Unless of course we adapt my much better rule of "Everyone who isn't there to ruin it/hack/complain/whine is invited." :P

For anyone who didn't get it yet, this is a total joke. Only a fool would invite 4chan.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Dec 15 2008, 1:36 am Symmetry Post #29

Dungeon Master

Quote from Excalibur
For anyone who didn't get it yet, this is a total joke. Only a fool would invite 4chan.

...We're doomed. Ex is going to invite 4chan D:

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 15 2008, 2:17 am Polaris Post #30

Quote from Excalibur
Also, I'm considering inviting 4chan to mod madness. ;O
DO IT!

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Dec 15 2008, 2:28 am A_of-s_t Post #31

aka idmontie

BTW, isn't it a tradition to always announce things last minute? So shouldn't the post about MMM be announced the day before New Years?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Dec 15 2008, 2:56 am Excalibur Post #32

The sword and the faith

Quote from A_of-s_t
BTW, isn't it a tradition to always announce things last minute? So shouldn't the post about MMM be announced the day before New Years?
No that's just due to procrastination, which is an all too common disease among modders, and makes mods barely done in time. :P (In contrast to my usual team mods with Pol/Phobos/Whoever which aren't even planned to be made till the day before and rushed to get done and then fail to update out of lack of interest.)

I think we should announce as soon as we have the mods and maps picked out. Which is easier said than done because I want to make 3 new 8p maps by the time New Years rolls around.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Dec 15 2008, 3:00 am Corbo Post #33

Quote from Excalibur
You say it to your parents when they tell you to get off the PC or go to bed. You say it to your GF when she wants you to come over, even on her birthday.
And let me tell you, THAT isn't something wise to do :P

Also, it is a tradition only for regular mod nights. MMMs have always been announced with at least 3 days of notice and besides, I kinda want more people to come this time.

fuck you all

Dec 20 2008, 3:21 am Fisty Post #34

Personally I think that Mod Night/MMM needs a new spark to it. Something innovative to bring people back. :stfu: Nothing comes to mind.

None.

Dec 20 2008, 3:43 am Corbo Post #35

Guy 1: Comon let's do something!
Guy 2: What?
Guy 1: I don't know...

...What's the point of your post?

fuck you all

Dec 22 2008, 9:05 pm Excalibur Post #36

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Deathman101
Personally I think that Mod Night/MMM needs a new spark to it. Something innovative to bring people back. :stfu: Nothing comes to mind.
I think we need some big names to come. And we need in general more people to come. I'm working on getting a router shipped by tonight on overnight shipping JUST so that I have it for xmas and new years for this event. People have lost their dedication to mod night. I doubt anyone has seriously said FUCK YOU ITS MOD NIGHT IRL to anyone in months. I used to have to say it every week before I got my own PC.

I'm also working on new large scale maps and I'll be unveiling them in just a few hours from now.

My point is if you build it, they will come. If we are dedicated to Mod Night, keeping it active and fun, people will return week after week. Once I get my new router, I will be working towards that goal as I have been time and again. On my honor.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Dec 22 2008, 11:42 pm Polaris Post #37

Quote from Excalibur
I think we need some big names to come. And we need in general more people to come.
Then why the hell is this event on New Years, when 60% of everyone will be out having a blast at New Years Eve parties? :P

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Dec 22 2008, 11:49 pm Excalibur Post #38

The sword and the faith

Quote from Polaris
Quote from Excalibur
I think we need some big names to come. And we need in general more people to come.
Then why the hell is this event on New Years, when 60% of everyone will be out having a blast at New Years Eve parties? :P
Real modders don't have lives and don't go to parties. :P

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Dec 22 2008, 11:50 pm Corbo Post #39

Quote from Polaris
Which is why...

FUCK YOU ITS MOD NIGHT

fuck you all

Dec 22 2008, 11:56 pm Excalibur Post #40

The sword and the faith

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Polaris
Which is why...

FUCK YOU ITS MOD NIGHT
Also this.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum