Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Trigger Warden #1: ZynMapHack detect(1.0.6g)
Trigger Warden #1: ZynMapHack detect(1.0.6g)
Dec 7 2008, 1:00 pm
By: Maps
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 69 >

Jan 16 2009, 1:30 am Falkoner Post #61

Hmm, if he countered EUD text detection, does that mean he completely removed the ability to use EUD conditions, or what?

None.

Jan 16 2009, 9:18 am Maps Post #62

now 1.0.6e update.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 16 2009, 11:56 am by Maps.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 10:52 am Maps Post #63

just update for another method or not. because i don't feel update this post anymore.

update -> patch -> update -> patch....

that's stuff

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 16 2009, 12:05 pm by Maps.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 12:11 pm Heinermann Post #64

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

iCafeMoto's method isn't much of a "secret". He just detects screen text. Big deal. I'm pretty sure Zyn(or any real hacker) already knows this and is laughing right now. Disgusting protector. IMO you shouldn't bother with "protection", but rather focus on compression. Protection would just be a side-effect of good compression.

Jan 16 2009, 3:36 pm Maps Post #65

Quote from Heinermann
iCafeMoto's method isn't much of a "secret". He just detects screen text. Big deal. I'm pretty sure Zyn(or any real hacker) already knows this and is laughing right now. Disgusting protector. IMO you shouldn't bother with "protection", but rather focus on compression. Protection would just be a side-effect of good compression.

if it is true, that's not good method that i think...
i will update this post using another method. brb. i will update within 3 days (korea time)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 16 2009, 3:41 pm by Maps.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 6:15 pm newton2ii Post #66

Our primary goal is to play hack free games, not defeat Zynastor. Every time you counter his patch it's a good thing if your goal is to play hack free. Fact: Most hackers are retards too stupid to play the game legitimately and therefore rely on hacks. Thus, most hackers are probably too stupid to update their hack. They probably don't know that there is this battle going on between Zynastor and the anti-hackers. So if you want hack free games you are succeeding because hackers are probably not updating their hacks every day. Only, don't point this out to Zynastor.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 6:19 pm BiOAtK Post #67

Don't confuse hackers with (average) hack-users. Generally, the former are intelligent while the latter are idiots.

None.

Jan 16 2009, 6:51 pm newton2ii Post #68

I didn't mean to. I always just call people who use hacks hackers and people who create them hack makers^^

None.

Jan 17 2009, 6:06 am StrikerX22 Post #69

Doesn't matter, they're pathetic anyway =P. It's sad, since my best friend's dabbled with making hacks for a very long time now - -;... Sad excuse for a high.

None.

Jan 17 2009, 11:41 am Maps Post #70

new trigger now release.
so it can detect ZynMaphck V1.0.6e

None.

Jan 17 2009, 2:28 pm Heinermann Post #71

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Doesn't matter, they're pathetic anyway =P.
How is that? Hackers make games better. Examples:
Starcraft: Chaos Launcher, MPQDraft, mapping/modding tools
Smash Bros Melee: Debug Menu, addons
Smash Bros Brawl: PC Stage Builder(coming soon ;P)

Almost every good game out there has third party addons(hacks) that enhance the feel or gameplay.

Jan 17 2009, 5:10 pm zynastor Post #72

Keep them coming, you are only helping me develop one good protection against everything you have.

Jan 17 2009, 5:18 pm Maps Post #73

Quote from zynastor
Keep them coming, you are only helping me develop one good protection against everything you have.

that is your 'point of view' ? it's different me..
many users confuse cause everyday release ZynMapHack new version, patch 'anti-hack fix' that only use UMS map. that's overhaste.

oh, it just only my opinion.

None.

Jan 17 2009, 5:33 pm zynastor Post #74

I can barely understand what the hell you are trying to say most of the time, you should work on your English some more instead.

Which are the many users confused? you seem like the one confused to me and I am not creating some new 'patch' every time, but only improving to the one I already have. Also I don't expect people to keep coming back to get the new update for my maphack, I am only using v1.0.6 to test and build up a protection against everything you got while I work on v1.0.7 which will be a major hit because of the selection hack.

Jan 17 2009, 5:37 pm Moose Post #75

We live in a society.

Quote from Heinermann
Doesn't matter, they're pathetic anyway =P.
How is that? Hackers make games better.
Some* hackers make games better.

Jan 17 2009, 5:54 pm Maps Post #76

Quote from zynastor
I can barely understand what the hell you are trying to say most of the time, you should work on your English some more instead.

Which are the many users confused? you seem like the one confused to me and I am not creating some new 'patch' every time, but only improving to the one I already have. Also I don't expect people to keep coming back to get the new update for my maphack, I am only using v1.0.6 to test and build up a protection against everything you got while I work on v1.0.7 which will be a major hit because of the selection hack.

..i can't speak English so i sometimes misunderstand. and now i can't understand your sentence perfectly, either. :lol: that's why you can't understand what i mean.
I will try my best to expression what i'm saying now. ^^ i'm noob about English. so please understand i use word 'patch' -> mean 'update'.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Jan 17 2009, 6:34 pm by Maps.

None.

Jan 17 2009, 6:02 pm Excalibur Post #77

The sword and the faith

I think what this comes down to is the anti-hack is limited to what you can do within a map with EUDs. Zyn can code just about anything needed to counter the anti-hack, his limitations are far less.

I think everyone involved needs to accept that hacking has been around for a very long time in SC, as well as other games obviously, and that there will always be someone hacking. As much as you may want them not to, or want to forcefully stop them, it is ultimately up to the user what they decide to do. They can just not play said anti-maphack maps if they really want to, and I highly doubt anti-hack will ever be a widely used thing, certainly never as widely used as Zynastor's hacks.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 17 2009, 6:09 pm Maps Post #78

Quote from Excalibur
I think what this comes down to is the anti-hack is limited to what you can do within a map with EUDs. Zyn can code just about anything needed to counter the anti-hack, his limitations are far less.

I think everyone involved needs to accept that hacking has been around for a very long time in SC, as well as other games obviously, and that there will always be someone hacking. As much as you may want them not to, or want to forcefully stop them, it is ultimately up to the user what they decide to do. They can just not play said anti-maphack maps if they really want to, and I highly doubt anti-hack will ever be a widely used thing, certainly never as widely used as Zynastor's hacks.

sure. as my experience about making hacks and making triggers, former is even more free than latter.
but i think these triggers are may needful, even though converted by hacks, because some users are need it because of hacks.
... sorry about my English skills..

None.

Jan 17 2009, 6:17 pm Excalibur Post #79

The sword and the faith

I've tried to learn other languages and had no luck, so I think it's great you do as well as you do. Don't worry about it.

My point is it really is a futile effort, and you guys can go back and forth on methods and counter methods for as long as you like, it's not going to change anything. Some people will always hack, and it cannot be helped.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 17 2009, 6:31 pm Maps Post #80

Quote from Excalibur
I've tried to learn other languages and had no luck, so I think it's great you do as well as you do. Don't worry about it.

My point is it really is a futile effort, and you guys can go back and forth on methods and counter methods for as long as you like, it's not going to change anything. Some people will always hack, and it cannot be helped.

right. for example, melee users never help this podt :wtfage:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 69 >
  Back to forum