By: A_of-s_t
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Mar 21 2009, 6:15 am Vi3t-X Post #121

Links Please.

None.

Mar 21 2009, 12:01 pm Symmetry Post #122

Dungeon Master

Originality 30/30
Yeah, pretty original for a mod. DID YOU THINK OF MAKING AN RPG MOD? NO, YOU DIDN’T, DO YOU?

Theevilbeaver did something like that in the very first modding contest (I think it was the first one). Mind you, it was very different than Lunacy Unbound but it still had an RPG base to it.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Mar 21 2009, 1:50 pm Corbo Post #123

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Originality 30/30
Yeah, pretty original for a mod. DID YOU THINK OF MAKING AN RPG MOD? NO, YOU DIDN’T, DO YOU?

Theevilbeaver did something like that in the very first modding contest (I think it was the first one). Mind you, it was very different than Lunacy Unbound but it still had an RPG base to it.
Theevilbeaver?

kookster, the savior, made a full rpg mod for my first SMC.

fuck you all

Mar 21 2009, 3:25 pm Symmetry Post #124

Dungeon Master

Quote from Corbo
Originality 30/30

Theevilbeaver?

I clearly remember theevilbeaver doing a DnD style mod. Unless he became kookster. But I don't remember that happening.

ADD: http://doodle77.dyndns.org/staticsen.php?st=35701

The 3rd place and 3021 Minerals go to.........*drums..*

Dungeons & Dragoons by theevilbeaver with an score of 84/100
Comments: Thank you for supplying the mod version, you and voy were the only two who did it, that's why you got one point added tongue.gif
This mod pwns, it puts you into an rpg game experience and not just an stupid story but the game itself its an rpg. i like it, it's a great mod and has great future.
I hope this inspires you to keep on modding this cause i really want to see the finished version

Mar 21 2009, 9:43 pm Sand Wraith Post #125

she/her

If you actually judged mine, A_of-s_t, would you tell me my score?

Mar 21 2009, 9:54 pm Corbo Post #126

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Corbo
Originality 30/30

Theevilbeaver?

I clearly remember theevilbeaver doing a DnD style mod. Unless he became kookster. But I don't remember that happening.

Comments: Thank you for supplying the mod version, you and voy were the only two who did it, that's why you got one point added tongue.gif
This mod pwns, it puts you into an rpg game experience and not just an stupid story but the game itself its an rpg. i like it, it's a great mod and has great future.
I hope this inspires you to keep on modding this cause i really want to see the finished version
Yeah, that was kooster >.>

fuck you all

Mar 21 2009, 9:55 pm Symmetry Post #127

Dungeon Master

Quote from Corbo
Quote from Corbo
Originality 30/30

Theevilbeaver?

Yeah, that was kooster >.>

Oh. I always wondered what had happened to theevilbeaver :P

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum