Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: This should brighten your day a little
This should brighten your day a little
Dec 2 2008, 2:45 pm
By: Doodan  

Dec 3 2008, 4:20 pm NudeRaider Post #21

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Have you manually installed quicktime?
Anyways, as I was told, rockz screeny and the sitename is basically all you need.

Dec 3 2008, 6:12 pm rockz Post #22

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from Devourer
The site doesn't work for me
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and It says that a plugin is missing for that page... I tried to install it, but it failed
Someone help meh? :-(
Use IE for ytmnd. That's the only site I recommend you use IE for. Try IE tab in firefox. You need to be able to play mp3s in the browser, and the best way to do that is to just install quicktime alternative, but Firefox doesn't repeat the sounds correctly, while IE does.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 3 2008, 6:15 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

Quote from rockz
Quote from Devourer
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and It says that a plugin is missing for that page... I tried to install it, but it failed
Use IE for ytmnd. That's the only site I recommend you use IE for. Try IE tab in firefox. You need to be able to play mp3s in the browser, and the best way to do that is to just install quicktime alternative, but Firefox doesn't repeat the sounds correctly, while IE does.

thanks works... lol the song is cool xD
I like it lol :D

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 3 2008, 10:11 pm Dapperdan Post #24

Thank you Doodan. This is honestly making my day right now.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 3 2008, 10:24 pm by Dapperdan.

None.

Dec 3 2008, 11:35 pm Generalpie Post #25

Staredit Puckwork

i lol'd when i saw it. i'm so glad i'll probably be alive when it happens again... ^^

None.

Dec 4 2008, 12:51 am Doodan Post #26

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Doodan
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
It just reminded me that no matter what I do or google search, I can never get sounds to play on YTMND on this computer.

Hmm weird... I assume you've tried different browsers. The sound wasn't really important on this one, just the image. This particular alignment won't be happening again until 2052.
Wait, this was not a drawn image, but an actual photo of the nightsky?! Why are there no other stars?

The other stars were probably blacked out via photoshop.

None.

Dec 4 2008, 1:30 am Symmetry Post #27

Dungeon Master

Quote from Doodan
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Doodan
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
It just reminded me that no matter what I do or google search, I can never get sounds to play on YTMND on this computer.

Hmm weird... I assume you've tried different browsers. The sound wasn't really important on this one, just the image. This particular alignment won't be happening again until 2052.
Wait, this was not a drawn image, but an actual photo of the nightsky?! Why are there no other stars?

The other stars were probably blacked out via photoshop.

Or they were taken at an early hour of the night. Planets are visible far before stars (depending on where you are, I suppose).

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 4 2008, 8:47 am BlueWolf Post #28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olal23PecUc THAT should make your day.

None.

Dec 4 2008, 9:25 pm Lethal_Illusion Post #29

Technically, it brightens your night.

I wasn't able to see it, though.

None.

Dec 4 2008, 10:17 pm WoAHorde Post #30

Quote from Devourer

Install IE.

None.

Options
  Back to forum