Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: SEN Mafia X
SEN Mafia X
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2008, 4:49 am
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 941 >

Dec 5 2008, 12:44 am payne Post #121

:payne:

<3 Kevin ^^ :blush:

None.

Dec 5 2008, 12:45 am Moose Post #122

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Greo :: payne
Vi3t-X :: Greo
NudeRaider :: payne
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy
A_of-s_t :: NerdyTerdy
Doodan :: NerdyTerdy
cheeze :: Greo (2)
Oyen :: payne (3)
Echo :: stickynote
stickynote :: NerdyTerdy
Dark_Marine :: NerdyTerdy
MadZombie :: Epoch
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Brontobyte :: FlyingHat
Zycorax :: NerdyTerdy
Deathman101 :: Brontobyte
Hug a Zergling :: Doodan
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: NerdyTerdy (8)

Abstain*: Phobos, WoAHorde, EzDay281, Hitok1r1
*both implied or formal, but deserved.

Posted (but I'm not impressed): FlyingHat, NerdyTerdy, Paravin., Epoch

18 of 32 votes.
26 of 32 posted.

Dec 5 2008, 2:09 am Brontobyte Post #123

Quote from name:Deathman101
Quote from Brontobyte
I change my vote from abstain to Flyinghat. He has been mafia before and the thing about a smile fits his retarded avatar.
You've got to be kidding me, "being mafia before" is no reason to suspect him, in fact, it should serve for exactly the opposite!

I vote Brontobyte

Mafia IX
Quote from Brontobyte
Its obviously FlyingHat. He lied before and he will do it again. devilesk has helped me with the clue interpretation, and he told me to vote for FlyingHat based on his avatar. If you don't believe me, just ask him via pm.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
12. FlyingHat (P)*

Yeah, I'm wrong... He is the one who killed me the next night.

I change my vote to Deathman101 based on him defending a mafia member. I also placed the members list into a random.org randomizer and 6 out of 10 times, Flyinghat was selected aa Mafia member, and Deathman101 followed him at 5 out of 10 times... Both being tested together.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 2:31 am Lingie Post #124

I'ma abstain. No point in getting any blame for the first day of wonders.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 5 2008, 5:43 am FatalException Post #125

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte
I change my vote from abstain to Flyinghat. He has been mafia before and the thing about a smile fits his retarded avatar.
You've got to be kidding me, "being mafia before" is no reason to suspect him, in fact, it should serve for exactly the opposite!

I vote Brontobyte

Mafia IX
Quote from Brontobyte
Its obviously FlyingHat. He lied before and he will do it again. devilesk has helped me with the clue interpretation, and he told me to vote for FlyingHat based on his avatar. If you don't believe me, just ask him via pm.

12. FlyingHat (P)*

I change my vote to Deathman101 based on him defending a mafia member. I also placed the members list into a random.org randomizer and 6 out of 10 times, Flyinghat was selected aa Mafia member, and Deathman101 followed him at 5 out of 10 times... Both being tested together.
Five or six times out of ten doesn't really prove much, especially when the randomization doesn't have to do with the inputs, but rather the current ATMOSPHERIC NOISE CONDITIONS, which means it proves nothing.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 3:58 pm Paravin. Post #126

Moose is not impressed about me? Aw shucks. :(

None.

Dec 5 2008, 4:10 pm Brontobyte Post #127

Quote from FatalException
Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Brontobyte

I vote Brontobyte

Mafia IX
Quote from Brontobyte

12. FlyingHat (P)*

Five or six times out of ten doesn't really prove much, especially when the randomization doesn't have to do with the inputs, but rather the current ATMOSPHERIC NOISE CONDITIONS, which means it proves nothing.

Well, if and when I dye, you will know who was behind it.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 8:33 pm Brontobyte Post #128

The same dreams, continuous through time and with the same recurring set of characters.

The same recurring set of characters has had me thinking that there are mafia members from previous games, enlisted in this game as a mafia member.

Here is the list of mafia members from each game on SEN.
Previous Mafia Members

Now I have compiled the list and removed the duplicates
How Many Times Each Member Has Been Mafia

Next, I will break down the list a third time comparing the previous mafia members to the current roster of players.
Current Roster Vs. Previous Mafia Members

Finaly, I will show you the most likely suspects, based on my clue interpretation.

EzDay281
cheeze
EcHo
FatalException
Dark_Marine
FlyingHat

NOTICE THAT THERE IS 6 MAFIA MEMBERS IN THE CURRENT GAME! ALSO NOTICE THAT THERE IS 6 MAFIA MEMBERS IN THE FINAL COMPARISON! Now, I could either have just beaten the whole game on day 1, or I just wasted the past 2.5 hours of my life... You decide. It just so happens that out of all of the mafia members who had been chosen as mafia twice, there are 6 of them that are playing in this game. Coincidence?

IF I DIE TONIGHT, THIS IS THE MAFIA LIST!

None.

Dec 5 2008, 8:36 pm Kaias Post #129

Quote from Brontobyte
Or it isn't and they kill you to put suspicion on the people on the list.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 8:41 pm Brontobyte Post #130

Quote from Kaias
Quote from Brontobyte
Or it isn't and they kill you to put suspicion on the people on the list.

I gave you everything. I showed you how I broke the list down, based on my clue interpretation. To me, these are the mafia members. They're either mafia, or Moose just wrote one hell of a coincidence in his clue.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 8:54 pm MadZombie Post #131

Something just came into my head. LOTS OF SEMAN LOLOLOL

The smiling faces clue might have something to do with Clan chef members? The tag has a smiley face right?

None.

Dec 5 2008, 8:58 pm Brontobyte Post #132

Quote from MadZombie
Something just came into my head. LOTS OF SEMAN LOLOLOL

The smiling faces clue might have something to do with Clan chef members? The tag has a smiley face right?

Possibly, also Flyinghat's avatar.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:00 pm Doodan Post #133

Quote from Brontobyte

The only way you could know that with certainty is if you were mafia (and of course, that would make one of the people on your list a wrong answer).

None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:02 pm Brontobyte Post #134

Quote from Doodan
Quote from Brontobyte

The only way you could know that with certainty is if you were mafia (and of course, that would make one of the people on your list a wrong answer).

Yeah, because I just made all of that stuff up.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:43 pm Oyen Post #135

I noticed this interesting little tidbit that can connect to Echo:
One of them had spray painted on the nearest building that read 'This town is ours now.'
Echo made a topic called Graffiti Sketch

What do you guys think? This a possible clue?

None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:50 pm MadZombie Post #136

I'm pretty sure ALL clue interpretations are only possibilities unless, like Doodan said, you are mafia because then you would know if they are true or not. Instead of trying to just prove your interpretations are correct use it with other decent interpretations to get ONE Mafia member lynched this round. Doing the list and not having "MOST SUSPICIOUS IN THIS ORDER" makes it like they should be taken as 100% mafia and then might cause something like Kaias said.

It just so happens that out of all of the mafia members who had been chosen as mafia twice, there are 6 of them that are playing in this game. Coincidence?

Nope. 7 actually. You forgot Zycorax.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:52 pm Biophysicist Post #137

@Oyen: It could be... I might change my vote to Echo, but I'm not changing it until we get moar clues.

EDIT: You know, we shouldn't discount HaZ's idea that "recurring set of characters" could point to someone who uses the same set of characters in their maps... I still think it points to Doodan. He used himself as a main character in like four campaigns.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 10:08 pm EzDay281 Post #138

Yeah, because I just made all of that stuff up.
It's entirely possible. A mafia would have reason to look into possible clue interpretations, in order to steer townies away from any that point towards his allies. Or maybe you're just not really psychic, and your idea of "one hell of a coincidence" is an odd one.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 10:16 pm Fisty Post #139

Bront, could you please cut the madman rants and explain your theory more clearly? From what I can make of it, you're theory is complete bullshit, claiming that people who have been mafia more than once and currently play are mafia this game.

None.

Dec 5 2008, 11:13 pm Moose Post #140

We live in a society.

VOTER :: LYNCH CANDIDATE
Greo :: payne
Vi3t-X :: Greo
NudeRaider :: payne
TassadarZeratul :: NerdyTerdy
A_of-s_t :: NerdyTerdy
Doodan :: NerdyTerdy
cheeze :: Greo (2)
Oyen :: payne (3)
Echo :: stickynote
stickynote :: NerdyTerdy
Dark_Marine :: NerdyTerdy
MadZombie :: Epoch
DT_Battlekruser :: NerdyTerdy
Zycorax :: NerdyTerdy
Deathman101 :: Brontobyte
Hug a Zergling :: Doodan
l)ark_ssj9kevin :: NerdyTerdy (8)
Brontobyte :: Deathman101

Abstain*: Phobos, WoAHorde, EzDay281, Hitok1r1
*both implied or formal, but deserved.

Posted (but I'm not impressed): FlyingHat, NerdyTerdy, Paravin., Epoch, Darkling, FatalException

18 of 32 votes.
28 of 32 posted.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 941 >
  Back to forum