Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: LEFT 4 DEAD
LEFT 4 DEAD
Nov 19 2008, 5:20 am
By: RIVE
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >

Dec 1 2008, 5:39 pm Paravin. Post #41

Left 4 Dead is awesome. But I think the same campaigns will get boring soon.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 7:28 pm KrayZee Post #42

Quote from Paravin.
Left 4 Dead is awesome. But I think the same campaigns will get boring soon.
Versus and the AI Director says otherwise.

None.

Dec 1 2008, 10:30 pm Souma Post #43

I agree with Paravin. When the game first came out I played for hours, now that I beat all the campaigns on expert and I don't really enjoy versus that much, it is getting boring. Just my opinion o.o!

None.

Dec 1 2008, 11:20 pm Fisty Post #44

Quote from Souma
I agree with Paravin. When the game first came out I played for hours, now that I beat all the campaigns on expert and I don't really enjoy versus that much, it is getting boring. Just my opinion o.o!
Wait a while for some custom maps to be released.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 3:50 am Conspiracy Post #45

Quote from name:Deathman101
Quote from Souma
Wait a while for some custom maps to be released.

I hope they don't go portals on those maps... as in release them only on PC o.O (am i right?)

None.

Dec 2 2008, 4:06 am chuiu Post #46

I hope they're PC exclusive or force 360tards to buy them.

None.

Dec 2 2008, 5:23 am RIVE Post #47

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from chuiu
I hope they're PC exclusive or force 360tards to buy them.

Brutal...

None.

Dec 2 2008, 4:06 pm Paravin. Post #48

Not really.

None.

Dec 3 2008, 1:17 am FatalException Post #49

They probably will only come out for PC, or there will at least be more stuff for it than the 360. That's just how custom content works. Also, I don't really think it'll get boring. I can still play the Halo campaigns in co-op and have fun with them, and the Left 4 Dead ones are way better. :P

None.

Dec 6 2008, 6:54 pm Doodle77 Post #50

I played it at a friend's place. It seems like it would be really fun in co-op mode.

None.

Dec 6 2008, 11:30 pm RIVE Post #51

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from Doodle77
I played it at a friend's place. It seems like it would be really fun in co-op mode.

Online play is awesome, you have no idea.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 3:49 am Conspiracy Post #52

I played it with a friend. When we tried to play online, there were no games... Or he didn't do it right. IDC.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 4:44 am KrayZee Post #53

Quote from name:Epoch
I played it with a friend. When we tried to play online, there were no games... Or he didn't do it right. IDC.
Impossible. Left 4 Dead has at least 21,000 players everyday, declaring it as the third most played game in steam behind Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source. And if you don't care, then why did you post?

Also, if you want to play Left 4 Dead online with random people, make sure the host puts it as a "Public Game". That, or actually search a game.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 6:34 am chuiu Post #54

Quote from KrayZee
Impossible. Left 4 Dead has at least 21,000 players everyday, declaring it as the third most played game in steam behind Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source. And if you don't care, then why did you post?

Also, if you want to play Left 4 Dead online with random people, make sure the host puts it as a "Public Game". That, or actually search a game.
It sounds like they were on his friends 360.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 5:22 pm RIVE Post #55

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from chuiu
It sounds like they were on his friends 360.

If he has a wireless connection, finding games usually sucks. I have a direct line into a router, and I get games easily.
My friend has a wireless connection, and finding games usually takes him a couple minutes.

However, invites should be fast for both wired and wireless, as I have found out.

None.

Dec 7 2008, 5:59 pm Conspiracy Post #56

I've heard you can download the game onto the xbox, does it make it faster in any way if you do?

None.

Dec 7 2008, 9:54 pm RIVE Post #57

Just Here For The Pie

I've heard you can download the game onto the xbox, does it make it faster in any way if you do?

Yes, the update gives you the power to download the game right to your Xbox 360 hard drive, but it is more of a convenience than an enhancement. At any rate, it will make starting the game faster, no need to put in the disc and no load time reading the disc, but it will not increase the game's performance.

Also, with the game downloaded to your hard drive, the Xbox 360 is much quieter. Although, you will need the required space on your hard drive to download the game to it which is a bummer for people on the 12 GB hard drive.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 6:21 pm Aster Post #58

Definitely buying this for the 360. Gears of War 2 is pretty sick though, so I have to see whether Left 4 Dead can outperform it.

None.

Dec 8 2008, 8:56 pm Fisty Post #59

Quote from Aster
Definitely buying this for the 360. Gears of War 2 is pretty sick though, so I have to see whether Left 4 Dead can outperform it.
Shit I forgot about GoW2. Thank you o' lord of evil.

None.

Dec 9 2008, 3:51 am FatalException Post #60

Left 4 Dead definitely wins. Gears of War 2 was ok, definitely better than the first one, but that doesn't say much because the first one sucked.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 56 >
  Back to forum