Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Blizzard has officially fucked us over
Blizzard has officially fucked us over
Oct 14 2008, 3:41 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 27 2008, 3:45 am Vi3t-X Post #61

Yes, let the flame wars begin.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 3:46 am Kaias Post #62

Quote from Marine
Quote from UnholyUrine
I Also don't mind paying for all three CD's.. Although I would probably wait for the last 2 CD's to drop in price before I buy them.
However, If it takes money to play on B.net, then that's the MOST BULLSHIT FUCKING THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.
Does Blizzard NOT REALIZE that SC survived till today SOLELY because of the Multiplayer Community??? That's just like giving a swift Kick in the nuts for the ol' fans of SC Tournys players/Mappers/Modders to make way for Fat Acne ridden kids with no life who work in MacDonalds/Grocery Stores to pay for WoW subscription and play it 17 hours a day...

This is BULLSHIT... If B.net is not free, then Fuck SC. I'm getting PS3/Wii.. There's NO WAY i'll subscribe to an non-free B.net. Just NO FUCKING WAY. They'd earn enough fucking money through the Trilogy. Just add 2 units for each race per expansion and BOOM, we're all chained to buy the new CD's anyway. Not to mention that all Protoss fans are already "voided" until fuckin 3 years later.

Wow?? I seriously think Blizzard's Marketing team needs new people. They should Fire all of them and fucking get new ppl. They have great cinematics and godly development teams. But Trilogy? BAD idea, Battle.net costing? BULLSHIT.
If they really make B.net non-free, then Fuck them to hell for ruining a great game.

I agree with unholy, if B.net isn't free then fuck them to all hell. I'm guessing that by the time they actually pull their heads out of their asses and see what the fucking hell they're doing about b.net, that's the day hell freezes over and we can play SCII for free online. And we DO need to write up a petition and sue their asses for mis-advertisement online for SCII being a full game like SCBW. If they make SCII Terran Race the main thing, at like $50, but Zerg n toss for maybe $15-20 expansion pack, then hell I'll get it, but b.net not being free.. man they might as well sell the company to microsoft or sony and give up on making more. Seriously, won't they make enough for the christmas release? They do NOT need to put a price tag on b.net WHAT so ever.

So FUCK them for doing this FUCK them for FUCKING us over. THIS IS CLASS A RAPE UP-THE-ASS HORSE SHIT if they're seriosuly going through with this. THOSE AGAINST THIS FTW! THOSE WITH GO TO HELL!

Unholy is also right about their cinematics/development teams and about their marketing team. If at all they need to get sent to mexico in a tiny box and put on an immigrant train south to mexico city. (In my terms, thats the heart of hell for them). They can go rot for pulling this shit on us.

Thats ALL I have to say about this chicken shit bullcrap.
Interesting how emotional people can get over hypothetical, trivial situations.

None.

Oct 27 2008, 4:16 am Echo Post #63

How about we discuss about this intellectually instead of vulgar keyboard raging?

None.

Oct 27 2008, 4:58 am Vi3t-X Post #64

Er... a... yes. Blizzard has offical fucked us over!

Lets just hope that the content is worth the wait and the cost

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum