Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: SC Stealthbot Working Again
SC Stealthbot Working Again
Jul 31 2008, 9:25 pm
By: Falkoner  

Aug 9 2008, 5:06 pm Vi3t-X Post #21

I've already done that. LOL
Why buy a new CDKey when my key works perfectly fine, and has done so before.

None.

Aug 13 2008, 3:23 am Riney Post #22

Thigh high affectionado

Whats the current SC Verbyte

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Aug 13 2008, 3:33 am LegacyWeapon Post #23

Quote from Vi3t-X

I've already done that. LOL
Why buy a new CDKey when my key works perfectly fine, and has done so before.
Are you sure you're not putting your WC3 cdkey under TFT or your TFT cd key under your WC3?

None.

Aug 13 2008, 6:35 am SiN Post #24

holy crab it worked
but i think my key was muted :(
nvm i have 2 :)

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[09:39 am]
Oh_Man -- my psychologist diagnosed me as sane - clean bill of health. i even got a "certificate of saneness"
[09:43 pm]
Vrael -- (that was a threat)
[09:42 pm]
Vrael -- I'll psych counsel you for the reason you think
[06:56 pm]
NudeRaider -- yeah, I agree, you need psych counseling, just not for the reason you think :awesome:
[05:16 pm]
Oh_Man -- do u hav any idea the humilation i suffer from my friends every time i lag out on starcraft with my liquid cooled 4090 and 13900K? blizzard needs to pay for my psychological counselling
[05:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- at this point i shuld make a montage, a walk of shame if u will, of all my pet peeves with SC DEMASTER
[05:12 pm]
Oh_Man -- it's not until i tab back and click something it unfreezes, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F???. this bug doesnt happen if i'm running in window mode
[05:11 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah it's the worst, oh and another thing does anyone get this, whenever i alt tab my full screen game it FREEZES - to everyone else it looks like im dropping
[03:41 pm]
Vrael -- I'll implement you 5+ years ago
[01:18 pm]
Moose -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: now it puts them here: C:\Users\callu\Documents\StarCraft\Maps\Save
Didn't they implement this 5+ years ago
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: DiearAnother, Roy