Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Extreme Catapulting
Extreme Catapulting
Jul 23 2008, 9:35 am
By: JaFF  

Jul 27 2008, 2:32 am KrayZee Post #21

Awfully reminds me of glitch exploits launching themselves in Halo 2... which that actually worked within the game engine. But this? It's fake. :bleh:

None.

Jul 27 2008, 4:34 am SiN Post #22

Quote from Corbo
Applying some physics here.
The board he uses acts like a plane that transmits the energy of impact produced by the falling material to the other side of it in which the guy is place.
Keeping in mind the height on which the material is placed (potential energy) plus the acceleration it suffers and seeing how the material is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much heavier than him and all the crapy physics formulas I can't recall right now this is what it should have happen:

- The force suffered is too high that the board cannot handle that much energy transmitted so fast that it breaks, it launches the guy a bit but horizontally more than vertically and not outheightening the machine's height damaging the guy a lot if not dead by his impact when fell.
- The force suffered is too high but it did not break the board because it was super-strong, launching the guy, ideally, in a very vertical position, however the force was too high (or high enough) to break some bones (knee, legs, feet, spinal column and more) producing that the guy suffers too much in pain that he cannot trigger the parachute.
OR
- The force suffered is too high that the guy was instantly killed.

Pick one of those real options, please.

to add to your list - the man's inertia could of kept him on the ground for a fraction of a second long enough for his legs to be crushed and the board lodged up his ass.

None.

Options
  Back to forum