Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege v1
Temple Siege v1
Jul 10 2008, 8:31 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 99 100 101 102 103140 >

May 29 2009, 2:42 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2001

Quote from ShredderIV
@CAFG for a person who says he wants to focus on gameplay testing more...
Quote me please. You assume too much.

-1 respect

May 29 2009, 5:20 pm ShredderIV Post #2002

Sry my bad, it was supposed to be @killer sry CAFG... For some reason I put CAFG, but I didn't mean to.

None.

May 29 2009, 6:48 pm UnholyUrine Post #2003

NOOO POST 2000 NOOO!!! :( dam Merrell ! ! ! ! ! dam Flashbeer! ! ! !

Anyway.. feel free to make your own "temple siege" :O... I think it'd be fun to see what ideas you guys have.... Wasn't Yami doing Overmind Siege

Obviously I cannot add any more new heroes due to SC's unit limitations... but if you were to remake Temple Siege with a new set of heroes (and u'd probably have to call it smthing else).. i'm sure people will give you some cool ideas for heroes :D.

None.

May 29 2009, 7:17 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2004

Is there going to be a TS in sc2 from unholyurine? ;o

None.

May 29 2009, 8:23 pm killer_sss Post #2005

Quote from ShredderIV
Sry my bad, it was supposed to be @killer sry CAFG... For some reason I put CAFG, but I didn't mean to.

if your refering to the original i don't play it. I prefer the changes made by the original map maker ( No offense Moose) they just seem to be better to me. I still monitor the original thread for changes and useful ideas but i watch the 1.5 more. As for why i missed your changes its prolly due to that i skipped a few pages when the story junk started.

1.5 almost everything you have posted i have responded to lately. Regardless i just don't post in the original as much for the above reasons. There are other maps out there btw as well. I've recently begun testing other maps monopoly, a neat rpg i ran into, and the custom war tactics as well. You don't have to be a 24/7 nothing but temple siege freak.

None.

May 29 2009, 8:47 pm ShredderIV Post #2006

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Is there going to be a TS in sc2 from unholyurine? ;o

I think he already said he would like to make v2.0 when sc2 comes out. It could also be really cool considering how good sc2's map editor is going to be.

None.

May 30 2009, 12:54 am xYoshix Post #2007

Quote from UnholyUrine
Wasn't Yami doing Overmind Siege
Yami quit Genesis Of Corruption (the new name) and let it rest on my shoulders :><: He actually just quit SC because his mom threw away his computer because of grades (azn parents :( ) Well, he really didn't do ANYTHING, so I was bummed out because I spent my time doing the terrain :S So now I am working on it with help from Pigy_g. Others are helping with ideas like MadZombie and other pplz. I think it will be SO MUCH better than Temple Siege :D (If we ever get done....)

It will be an AoS similar to TS, but with flashier spells and different heroes. There will also be items and better terrain too :D

Hope you guys look forward to it :D

None.

May 30 2009, 2:09 am UnholyUrine Post #2008

@Yami: Lol owned.

flashier spells doesn't equal better spells :O.. but w/e ..
TS 2 in SC 2 ?? sure.. when I get used to the editor... :\

None.

May 30 2009, 2:23 am ShredderIV Post #2009

Hey, I was also thinking... Could you possibly create a version of ts that was infinite play? Where once a game is over it kind of resets depending on a vote? I've seen it done on other maps, not on an AoS, but would it be possible? It would eliminate the need for rmimg and could make the game a lot more fun... Idk just a suggestion.

None.

May 30 2009, 5:16 am FlashBeer Post #2010

I still have more stories, but I thought about taking a break, since I don't feel like typing them right now. (I just hope I don't forget them) I decided instead to do something else creative...

Ever wonder what Temple Siege characters would look like if they weren't the same small pixelated SC images?

Well I wanted something new to draw so I came up with this—

Warrior is using his l2 "Hero's swords" and his l4 which manifests a full body metal armor suit.

I'll come out with more pictures when I come back from my week trip to Las Vegas.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 30 2009, 6:23 am by FlashBeer.

None.

May 30 2009, 5:24 am ClansAreForGays Post #2011

I think you should pursue the drawings over the writing.

May 30 2009, 5:31 am ClansAreForGays Post #2012

Quote from ShredderIV
Hey, I was also thinking... Could you possibly create a version of ts that was infinite play? Where once a game is over it kind of resets depending on a vote? I've seen it done on other maps, not on an AoS, but would it be possible? It would eliminate the need for rmimg and could make the game a lot more fun... Idk just a suggestion.
No because you can not set upgrades back to zero with triggers.

May 30 2009, 5:32 am FlashBeer Post #2013

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I think you should pursue the drawings over the writing.

I like doing both, alternating helps break up monotony.

None.

May 30 2009, 9:26 am ShredderIV Post #2014

Flash, I think you shouldn't take the spells so literally. His l2 is called heroic strike, not heroes swords. I always just imagined him running around his opponents really fast and beating the crap out of them, as opposed to actual swords popping up.

Also, the drawing itself is really good dude. If you ever want more color added to them, I might be able to help.

None.

May 30 2009, 2:49 pm FlashBeer Post #2015

Quote from ShredderIV
His l2 is called heroic strike, not heroes swords. I always just imagined him running around his opponents really fast and beating the crap out of them, as opposed to actual swords popping up.

Well if you read the DT's on the heroic strike, they are called Hero's Swords. L3 could be more of the beating, but I picture it as a billion slashes coming from his single blade.

None.

May 30 2009, 4:04 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2016

Quote from ShredderIV
Flash, I think you shouldn't take the spells so literally. His l2 is called heroic strike, not heroes swords. I always just imagined him running around his opponents really fast and beating the crap out of them, as opposed to actual swords popping up.

Also, the drawing itself is really good dude. If you ever want more color added to them, I might be able to help.
Actually I think his depiction is more accurate than what you just said. The dts couldn't possibly symbolize swords w/o bodies more.

May 30 2009, 5:09 pm ShredderIV Post #2017

Well l3 is a stun, so it's probably just a huge slash or something that knocks his opponents out for a little. Also, I imagined his l2 also as simple slashes coming out of nowhere. Explains why they're invis at night, while in day they look like floating swords I guess.

I also may try my hand at drawing volt if that's okay.

None.

May 30 2009, 5:53 pm Norm Post #2018

Warrior should be more buff, he has highest HP and is not represented well by a little boy.

None.

May 30 2009, 9:03 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2019

Quote from Norm
Warrior should be more buff, he has highest HP and is not represented well by a little boy.
I think it's just that he draws in an anime style.

May 30 2009, 10:00 pm ShredderIV Post #2020

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Norm
I think it's just that he draws in an anime style.

Samez.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 99 100 101 102 103140 >
  Back to forum