Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Diablo III
Diablo III
Jun 28 2008, 6:11 pm
By: mikelat
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
 

Jun 28 2008, 6:11 pm mikelat Post #1



http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

I'm happy that blizzard is out of that whole WoW phase.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 6:34 pm JamaL Post #2



Thank god. It's been long enough.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 6:40 pm Excalibur Post #3

The sword and the faith

Maybe there will be a nice D3 community site we can all jump ship to.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jun 28 2008, 6:50 pm Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

Quote from Excalibur
Maybe there will be a nice D3 community site we can all jump ship to.
Ouch.




Jun 28 2008, 6:53 pm mikelat Post #5



You plan on making Diablo III maps there? Good luck :P



None.

Jun 28 2008, 7:52 pm SiN Post #6



hell, its about time.

that cinematic teaser rocked.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 7:59 pm ToA Post #7

Que Sera, Sera.

woot

this is fucking sick




Jun 28 2008, 8:34 pm Echo Post #8



OMG THE LONG ASS GAME PLAY TRAILER WAS WORTH IT! Everything is so interactive now! I can believe bosses can kill you in 1 hit, rip your head off, and pick you up. That is crazy! I wonder how you can get revived if your head is bit off though. I orgasmed and cried at the same time! I love how the old aspects of Diablo 2 are still in the game. Blizzard is going to dominate the gaming world.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 9:13 pm IskatuMesk Post #9

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from name:Yoshi
You plan on making Diablo III maps there? Good luck :P

well you can make some pretty kick-ass d2 maps already so why not?



Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Jun 28 2008, 10:33 pm pneumatic Post #10



aliens? in diablo? the hell?



None.

Jun 28 2008, 11:18 pm Fisty Post #11



I'm surprised no one has said "I Told You So" yet.

Anyway, this looks fucking AWESOME. Barb has always been my main and I'm more than happy with him now. Did anyone else notice that there were no giant purple monsters? This is a big step for Blizzard...



None.

Jun 28 2008, 11:53 pm Riney Post #12

Thigh high affectionado

I hope they introduce a badass male ranged class. I mean they've pulled Witch Doctors from WC, they could bring riflemen too.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 29 2008, 12:12 am Syphon Post #13



Quote from name:Dark_Marine
I hope they introduce a badass male ranged class. I mean they've pulled Witch Doctors from WC, they could bring riflemen too.

All classes can be either male or female.

Also, I slept in until 2 today and was late on the news, after 4 days of staying up till 3 to see the new splash screens. ><



None.

Jun 29 2008, 12:13 am Lingie Post #14



WoW was never able to throw in that hack and slash, run around and kill things so fast and jump through shit action. SC and D were always better then the WC universe. Even though blizzard started it all with WC, Orcs and Humans is just too damn cliche and shit these days. GO GO



Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jun 29 2008, 12:45 am Ckol Post #15



Quote from name:Yoshi
I'm happy that blizzard is out of that whole WoW phase.

Doesn't Blizz have 3 development teams anyway? SC2 was in the works since Wc3: TFT, D3 has probably been in the works since SC:G went under, with the WoW team back onto work with WotLK.

The WoW phase won't end until WoW2 :P



None.

Jun 29 2008, 12:49 am Riney Post #16

Thigh high affectionado

Hopefully SC2 and D3 will suck so much life outta WoW people start babbling about D3 more.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 29 2008, 1:08 am Praetor Post #17

layin' in the cut

Quote from Syphon
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
I hope they introduce a badass male ranged class. I mean they've pulled Witch Doctors from WC, they could bring riflemen too.

All classes can be either male or female.

Also, I slept in until 2 today and was late on the news, after 4 days of staying up till 3 to see the new splash screens. ><
same with me, but I was only a little late on the news. Around 11-ish.

But, as you can see on my comments on Kotaku discussions, I was correct. My eye theory wins.

Funny how the guy who announced it said that the splash was giving hints, but he had no idea what people were talking about with the purple creature. He actually said he didn't know what that was about.



this too shall pass

Jun 29 2008, 1:52 am Test Post #18



And when will it be released? In the drop down menu on blizzard.com it doesn't show Diablo 3 in production or completed. I've seen some rumors that it's being released this weekend, but I doubt that's correct.



None.

Jun 29 2008, 2:44 am Praetor Post #19

layin' in the cut

as with all blizzard games: "When it's ready."

They wont tell you for months. Don't hold your breath, my guess is holiday 09.



this too shall pass

Jun 29 2008, 2:48 am bajadulce Post #20



Quote from Test
I've seen some rumors that it's being released this weekend, but I doubt that's correct.
Wow! I think that would be just so cool! Ya! Screw marketing. Screw hype. It's just money! Come on Blizzard.. we know SC2 and D3 are already FINISHED. Just like modders. First we finish the mod then make the production/hype thread ... right?



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, MarineElite