Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Now you're thinking with Portals
Now you're thinking with Portals
Jun 13 2008, 6:45 pm
By: KrayZee  

Jun 13 2008, 6:45 pm KrayZee Post #1

http://www.staredit.net/files/489/

My description is in the link...

None.

Jun 13 2008, 8:12 pm Clokr_ Post #2

The cake is a lie!! D:

?????

Jun 15 2008, 12:58 am Falkoner Post #3

I loved the concept, I plan on using it in Movie Contest, except without the crazy effects :P

None.

Jun 21 2008, 12:34 am zB-C-yamico96 Post #4

:lol: :lol: Lol I liked the sketchy music :D

None.

Jun 21 2008, 3:47 am LosTZealoT Post #5

Very nice, if only there was an orange recall... :D

None.

Jun 21 2008, 6:51 pm Fisty Post #6

Quote from LosTZealoT
Modding could do it. If we wanted to make a complete Portal mod I may be arsed enough to do it.

BTW: Krayzee the actual Portal location seems to be too small, it took a few tries to get the ball to go through the portal.

None.

Jun 22 2008, 5:23 pm KrayZee Post #7

Quote from name:Deathman101
Quote from LosTZealoT
Modding could do it. If we wanted to make a complete Portal mod I may be arsed enough to do it.

BTW: Krayzee the actual Portal location seems to be too small, it took a few tries to get the ball to go through the portal.
I made it seem that it will only transport you if you touch the white dot in the center of the recall. It's going to look a bit more unrealistic if it's bigger.

None.

Jun 22 2008, 6:07 pm Fisty Post #8

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from LosTZealoT

I made it seem that it will only transport you if you touch the white dot in the center of the recall. It's going to look a bit more unrealistic if it's bigger.
Aiming the portal gun to intercept the ball though is extremely hard. the ball kept moving.

None.

Jun 22 2008, 8:06 pm Kaias Post #9

Should make a side scroller portal game

None.

Jun 22 2008, 8:17 pm KrayZee Post #10

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from LosTZealoT

Aiming the portal gun to intercept the ball though is extremely hard. the ball kept moving.
Odd, to me it isn't any difficult no matter what.

None.

Jun 23 2008, 2:03 am RIVE Post #11

Just Here For The Pie

I still can't wait to see what kind of obstacles you or others will come up with for a StarCraft version of Portal.
You have a good concept going, make sure future add-ons won't lack awesomeness'ness.

None.

Options
  Back to forum