Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DEAD aka Gigins
DEAD aka Gigins
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 7 2008, 8:22 am
By: Gigins
Pages: < 1 2 3

Jun 8 2008, 6:02 am Demented Shaman Post #41

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
All you noobs who think Gigins was a great guy make me sick.

Not to cast any positive light on DEAD, but you're sure one to talk. You're still here because of the mercy of extra chances, so maybe show a little willingness to give out the forgiveness you have taken advantage of for years.
My actions pale in comparison to what the infamous Gigins has done. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

It's like saying that a serial killer should get a second chance just because you gave a petty thief a second chance.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 6:24 am JaFF Post #42

Quote from name:devilesk

Not to cast any positive light on DEAD, but you're sure one to talk. You're still here because of the mercy of extra chances, so maybe show a little willingness to give out the forgiveness you have taken advantage of for years.
My actions pale in comparison to what the infamous Gigins has done. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

It's like saying that a serial killer should get a second chance just because you gave a petty thief a second chance.
I'd say it's like giving Ivan the Terrible a second chance just because a serial killer got one. Either both get owned, either both are forgiven.

Face it, devi: your actions deserved a ban, his actions deserved a ban. You are here.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 11:14 am Gigins Post #43

Quote from Twitch
OH man Dead the hell raiser/freedom fighter of SEN I can;t stop remembering you.I think since you are here now can I ask you for that defense map of yours <.<?
Hi. :bleh:

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:10 pm Demented Shaman Post #44

Quote from JaFF

I'd say it's like giving Ivan the Terrible a second chance just because a serial killer got one. Either both get owned, either both are forgiven.

Face it, devi: your actions deserved a ban, his actions deserved a ban. You are here.
No, your analogy sucks.

DEAD hacked SEN and created over a dozen accounts.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:12 pm Falkoner Post #45

NO U!

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:13 pm MadZombie Post #46

Quote from JaFF

No, your analogy sucks.

ithought he said he was a script kiddie?
moar then one accounts are legal now :D

PS. NO U

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:17 pm Demented Shaman Post #47

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from JaFF

No, your analogy sucks.

ithought he said he was a script kiddie?
moar then one accounts are legal now :D

PS. NO U
Quote from Gigins
I was the one son of a female dog who hacked SEN.
And more than one account may be legal now, but 16 accounts was not legal back then.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:40 pm Paravin. Post #48

You are a Latvian, right? If you are, no matter what you did, welcome back! :bleh:

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:41 pm Gigins Post #49

Quote from Paravin.
You are a Latvian, right? If you are, no matter what you did, welcome back! :bleh:
Yes I am. Paldies. ^^

None.

Jun 8 2008, 4:49 pm InsolubleFluff Post #50

Quote from MadZombie
so hes the robin hood of sen?
He's more of a generous idiot then a justified villian

None.

Jun 8 2008, 5:19 pm JaFF Post #51

Quote from JaFF

No, your analogy sucks.

1. Irrelevant, because it's your opinion.

2. If a person gets banned, it does not matter what he did to achieve that. And since he's still here, my logics is closer to the position of the admins on this question; thus there is no point for you to argue, because they won't change their minds just because you don't like DEAD.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum