None.
I have both 8

18%
None.
I have neither 24

54%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 45 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jun 6 2008, 10:55 pm MNeox Post #41

I once made facebook but it got deleted cause the "school moderator guy" didnt accept something.

None.

Jun 7 2008, 2:22 am FatalException Post #42

Neither.

If I wanted to have one, though, I'd get a Facebook. MySpace has too many little kids/prostitots.

None.

Jun 7 2008, 8:05 pm Echo Post #43

Lol @ Prostitots.
In my opinion, myspace is better for people who are "expressive", but facebook is more social?

None.

Jun 7 2008, 8:10 pm MillenniumArmy Post #44

Facebook is for more social things.

At least in colleges, people almost always make announcements and stuff via facebook. It's much easier to communicate and organize events than through e-mail or any form of messenger.
Pretty much if u don't have a facebook, u miss out on alot of things. And nobody ever uses myspace because it's for noobs

None.

Jun 7 2008, 10:50 pm stickynote Post #45

Facespace might be an actual site, but I didn't mean that it was. Facebook doesn't lag that bad, at least for me it doesn't. It doesn't lag at all for me.
Hello Nerdy! or Robert! I'm going to stalk you now, and gather information about you so I can fly to your house and sleep with you.

None.

Jun 10 2008, 12:32 am FatalException Post #46

Quote from stickynote
Facespace might be an actual site, but I didn't mean that it was. Facebook doesn't lag that bad, at least for me it doesn't. It doesn't lag at all for me.
Hello Nerdy! or Robert! I'm going to stalk you now, and gather information about you so I can fly to your house and sleep with you.
I know where he lives, and what school he goes to. :shifty:

None.

Jun 10 2008, 12:42 am Brontobyte Post #47

I first started off with Myspace. I quickly was bored with all the "survey" BS that was being sent to my bulletin by fellow friends of mine. I then decided to deleted my Myspace account. I did so. Then I switched over to FaceBook. This seemed like a more mature way of posting things about yourself. It was. It has games application add ons, and a bunch of other friendly oriented little things that surround it in a blue-greenish ora. The tech support quickly received my message of an account creation error, my date of birth year was off by one, go figure, and fixed it swiftly. I was very pleased. :)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum