Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Mineral Suggestion
Mineral Suggestion
Apr 2 2008, 1:35 am
By: Centreri  

Apr 11 2008, 7:22 pm Vi3t-X Post #21

Yes, but that feature is in StarCraft 2, when Valerian over throws Mengsk and takes control of the dominion :bleh: .

None.

Apr 16 2008, 8:41 pm FooFighters Post #22

I say this sounds like a great idea, why not get more ideas of how to get money, like Gambling, 30 minute games of blackjack against all of SEN, the winner will face other winners, and the winner of all those matches will gain the minerals in the pot [10 to play, +5 mineral per player] and having a slot machine, you put 20 minerals in, you either gain 450 [3 7's] 250 [3 Marines] 100 [3 Fruits ofthe same kind] 50 [2 fruits of the same kind] 20 [1 fruit only of the same kind] and -20 [for every Ghost Blood you get] and the rarity is

7's 1:450
Marines 1:105
Fruits 1:75
Ghost Blood 1:25

What odds lol, or you can lower/higher them for more risky playing!!

But i like the idea of SEN armies and +8 minerals per week for every worker you have

None.

Apr 16 2008, 9:16 pm Syphon Post #23

Quote from Dapperdan
If this were to be done... it belongs at the bottom of the priority list. That's all I have to say for now.

Or have someone else code it.

Here's an idea - get a random int and make that post in a thread gold minerals, and worth more per word, but don't tell until it happens. :P

None.

Apr 17 2008, 11:40 pm FooFighters Post #24

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Dapperdan
If this were to be done... it belongs at the bottom of the priority list. That's all I have to say for now.
Or have someone else code it. Here's an idea - get a random int and make that post in a thread gold minerals, and worth more per word, but don't tell until it happens. :P
Gold minerals?! i want some!

None.

Apr 18 2008, 12:18 am Vi3t-X Post #25

I want high-yield minerals. The ones that actually exist plz.

None.

Options
  Back to forum