Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Energy Defense 2
Energy Defense 2
Sep 4 2007, 8:21 pm
By: Twitch  

Sep 4 2007, 8:21 pm Twitch Post #1

Energy Defense 2

Map type and what is it about
The map type is a good old defense map.It isn't about much but,its more involved in the style of how you defend and how many combos you can make.I also did it cause my first energy defense was so unbalanced.

What makes it original?
Well with how much has been made and with what tuxlar is making I guess nothing lol.

Why play the map?
Well I would play it because of it not being the average joe map.Other then that it just depends on you :P.

Screenies

After The Intro

Where To Buy Units

Battle Scene *duh duh duh*

1337 Mapper Area(Yeah I know I didn't add everyone)

Download
http://www.savefile.com/files/1392538

Post has been edited 23 time(s), last time on Feb 20 2008, 7:39 pm by Twitch.

None.

Sep 4 2007, 8:30 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #2

Hey I just played and its got some SWEET Ideas. I really like everything except lose the "peanut butter jelly time" crap lol!

None.

Sep 4 2007, 9:23 pm Twitch Post #3

Well thanks for the comment but,why hate mister peanut butter jelly time :(.Also Can a admin close my other topic about this map cause its so close to done it isn't funny.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 6:07 pm Twitch Post #4

Well ok people if I dont get my other spell in a few days I am gonna test this map a bit more and realse a full version.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 9:11 pm DaMiNaToR Post #5

Any time you need me to help test, just let me know.

None.

Sep 6 2007, 1:53 am Twitch Post #6

Well ok I am gonna give you what I think is basically done unless you all report me any bugs or I find any myself.

Edit:ok I fixed the dl cause I found a bug that was simple to fix now dl my map and enjoy btw fullhouse is best.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 6 2007, 4:29 am by Oo.Twitch.oO.

None.

Sep 17 2007, 5:36 am Jello-Jigglers Post #7

Haha yeah it's pretty hard to beat the first level with just one person... And I just really don't like that song and what not.... Idk why it just totally makes me want to start punching babies!

None.

Sep 17 2007, 10:08 am DaDa Post #8

Twitch its jo d 4 not jodada d 4 :(

None.

Sep 27 2007, 3:00 am Twitch Post #9

Updated map big time so yeah redl ;).

None.

Oct 1 2007, 11:20 pm JamaL Post #10

It's a fun map, you're getting a lot better with your maps. One thing is, try not to have so much empty space in the minimap. Another thing you should do is overlap all the text, and explain the map better.

It's impossible to beat, too. ;(

None.

Oct 2 2007, 2:07 am dwarthing Post #11

Attachment don't work?

None.

Oct 2 2007, 7:03 pm Twitch Post #12

Quote from JamaL
It's a fun map, you're getting a lot better with your maps. One thing is, try not to have so much empty space in the minimap. Another thing you should do is overlap all the text, and explain the map better.

It's impossible to beat, too. ;(
Lies I have almost beat it and wouldve beat it if I didn't have to go that night :(.I was on level 24.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 1:05 am Twitch Post #13

Ok I found a few more minor bugs and I finally fixed it just right...I think.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 1:49 am XGuy Post #14

Hey I like how you're progressing in your maps. Good original ideas, but lighten up the gameplay a little. And a big major thing you have to work on is your details/terrain (fancy stuff).

Also remove the music.

None.

Nov 2 2007, 1:51 am Twitch Post #15

Quote from XGuy
Hey I like how you're progressing in your maps. Good original ideas, but lighten up the gameplay a little. And a big major thing you have to work on is your details/terrain (fancy stuff).

Also remove the music.
There is no music,only a intro thats it lol.Btw I added the dl at the top sorry for the wait lol.

None.

Jan 23 2008, 1:53 am Twitch Post #16

Sorry if I bump this in a wrong way I would just like to say I made a new version that fixed every stupid bug I found.

None.

Jan 26 2008, 2:23 pm pneumatic Post #17

One thing is, try not to have so much empty space in the minimap.

I disagree. I like a minimalist look. gives you room to breathe. avoids clutter.

Another thing you should do is overlap all the text

Ha. overlapped text can be so annoying. it's just more clutter. I mean, if you really want to, I'm sure you could pull it off, but I don't see why someone "should" do it on their map. it's totally up to them and the way they craft their world.

going to play it as soon as I get a chance...

None.

Jan 27 2008, 8:13 pm Twitch Post #18

Quote from razorsnail
One thing is, try not to have so much empty space in the minimap.

I disagree. I like a minimalist look. gives you room to breathe. avoids clutter.

Another thing you should do is overlap all the text

Ha. overlapped text can be so annoying. it's just more clutter. I mean, if you really want to, I'm sure you could pull it off, but I don't see why someone "should" do it on their map. it's totally up to them and the way they craft their world.

going to play it as soon as I get a chance...
Then you surley have no f;ing clue how to make a good map.IF you want to disrespect others wise hints on how to make my map better which should be done then you disagree without any knowledge,GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None.

Jan 28 2008, 9:46 am pneumatic Post #19

Sorry. I didn't mean to disrespect anyone's advice. I just disagree that there's only one way it "should" be done. It's really up to the mapmaker, especially with aesthetic choices like the look of the mini-map and multilayered text.

None.

Jan 28 2008, 6:21 pm Impeached Post #20

Yeah, I agree with razorsnail. Are people not allowed to disagree with you, Twitch?

None.

Options
  Back to forum