Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 88 89 90

Aug 3 2013, 7:40 pm Devourer Post #1781

Hello

Thus, you want a notification for unapproved topics in either one of the following forums:
- Portal News
- SC1 Contests
- SC2 Contests

If so - ok, but please approve that I have understood it right.
I'll see what I can do, though I did not code the PM section by myself and I really hate how it manages and organizes stuff (surely would have done it differently).

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Aug 3 2013, 7:43 pm Roy Post #1782

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Preferably I'd want the unread topic(s) indicator activated for those forums where unread hidden topics exist. But notifications would work if that proves to be too much of a pain.

Aug 3 2013, 7:46 pm Devourer Post #1783

Hello

Doing what you've just requested most likely would require to adjust that system which I have not really taken a look at and is working just fine. Since it is not commented and stuff, I wouldn't want to risk to break it, since bugs in there could cause serious problems. Moderation-Stuff also usually has always been handled via notifications and the SCP.
Thus, I would do the latter.

EDIT: Due to other problems on this site (oh man, I really should recode SEN from scratch or something) I can not go for your request yet.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 5 2013, 6:14 pm by Devourer.

Aug 23 2013, 9:54 am payne Post #1784

:payne:

Why are most of my older saved shouts emptied from their content? :(

None.

Aug 23 2013, 3:49 pm DevliN Post #1785

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

While troubleshooting what was causing lag on SEN a year or two ago, the Shoutbox was wiped. The old shouts still exist, but you just can't see them basically.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 25 2013, 9:40 pm jjf28 Post #1786

Cartography Artisan

Need to fix the file query <-- --> sc1/sc2 filter that gives invalid file errors when your filter isn't set to the correct game

Links to the other type should auto-change the filter, prompt to do so, or provide some instruction that the filter needs to be changed, at least until there's a cleaner solution

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Aug 25 2013, 9:42 pm Devourer Post #1787

Hello

Ye I know :(

Oct 10 2013, 9:36 pm jjf28 Post #1788

Cartography Artisan

you fixed it :cube: :dev:

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Aug 1 2014, 6:33 am Fire_Kame Post #1789

wth is starcraft

I've been trying to upload a signature image, have received no error message but it won't upload. Size/width/height is within parameters. Please advise.

Aug 1 2014, 12:28 pm Dem0n Post #1790

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Doesn't clearing your cache help with that?

Aug 17 2014, 3:12 am Dem0n Post #1791

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You might wanna get rid of the MSN thing in the profiles since that, like, doesn't exist anymore. ;o

Aug 17 2014, 4:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1792

👻 👾 👽 💪

It kind of does. xD I still use it through a third-party client.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 17 2014, 5:52 pm Devourer Post #1793

Hello

Trillian? :D

Yep, I will get rid of it.

Aug 17 2014, 7:14 pm Generalpie Post #1794

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
It kind of does. xD I still use it through a third-party client.
A microsoft representative told me that MSN clients just route through the Skype protocols

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 17 2014, 9:25 pm by Generalpie.

None.

Aug 18 2014, 2:57 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1795

👻 👾 👽 💪

I'm aware, that's why I said "kind of"

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 88 89 90
  Back to forum