Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: The UED AI Project
The UED AI Project
Jun 28 2017, 1:26 pm
By: Nekron
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Oct 14 2023, 5:31 pm DarkenedFantasies Post #61

Roy's Secret Service

I have neither downloaded the mod or inspected it myself, but I would expect it to be a false positive as that is standard fare with starcraft mods. Trojan horse signatures are consistent with how sc mods work: DLL injection.

Oct 15 2023, 10:14 am IlyaSnopchenko Post #62

The Curious

Looks like a typical false positive on mods.

Trial and error... mostly error.

Oct 19 2023, 5:36 pm robizeratul Post #63

Any way to access map editor to this mod? I would like to mess arround with it :D

None.

Oct 19 2023, 5:39 pm robizeratul Post #64

Quote from robizeratul
Any way to access map editor to this mod? I would like to mess arround with it :D

Also how do i access secret mission? I defetead "the reckoning" in less then 25 minutes but nothing happened

None.

Oct 19 2023, 6:21 pm Nekron Post #65

To access Dark Origin, you have to destroy two Science Facilities in the corner of The Quest for Uraj. To open UEDAIP maps in Staredit, you need to be able to open Remastered maps - there's a link somewhere on the SC forums that has the necessary mpqs, I think

Oct 20 2023, 2:09 pm robizeratul Post #66

thank you.

I destroyed the science facilities, I got the message " secret document found" but nothing happens after the mission is done. The nest mission plays... Do I need to do something else to trigger it?

None.

Oct 20 2023, 2:32 pm IlyaSnopchenko Post #67

The Curious

Guess it will be accessed later? Around where it was in the original Brood War?

Trial and error... mostly error.

Oct 21 2023, 5:48 am Nekron Post #68

Yes, it plays after xZ9

Oct 22 2023, 12:50 pm robizeratul Post #69

Just finished the campaign Nekron!

It was a lot of fun! A really nice re imagining of the originals. Hope there will be more amazing projects in the future you are very talented!

None.

Oct 22 2023, 2:45 pm Nekron Post #70

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum