Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: hellinsect
hellinsect
Aug 9 2014, 8:15 pm
By: DoomDoomDoom  

Aug 9 2014, 8:15 pm DoomDoomDoom Post #1

hellinsect
That bot is deleting all the games so the few games that are on gets deleted
I haven't been able to play any good games for 4 days now even when I host and rm only one or two people join then leave :l
Someone KILL him please :)
And how would you kill that robot? DDoS or DoS? :( The robot is really annoying me

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 10 2014, 3:41 am by DoomDoomDoom.

None.

Aug 10 2014, 10:04 pm jjf28 Post #2

Cartography Artisan

I hope it was a spoof/account steal cause hellinsect made the koolio drop-hack protection

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Aug 11 2014, 2:32 am sakuckoinvius Post #3

It is not Hellinsect for sure, he's not that dumb. Also you need IP to Ddos, and with the hack he's probably using, there is no such IP tracking available. I know I do own this exact same hack. + it doesn't require any bot, just someone that log in and go afk/play another game.

It is not nice, but It been made to fight all these "XXXXXXXXXXX > USeast" game, by example. I've been using it for either these crappy game or all the highlat ones. It actually set the game private and hosthacking the host. Enjoy the info.

None.

Aug 11 2014, 6:27 am DoomDoomDoom Post #4

A friend of mine has his IP. But he says he's too lazy to spend an hour each day DDoSing him.
It's a robot. It didn't seem to be on today :O Good if it's gone for good :D

None.

Aug 11 2014, 5:09 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from DoomDoomDoom
A friend of mine has his IP. But he says he's too lazy to spend an hour each day DDoSing him.
It's a robot. It didn't seem to be on today :O Good if it's gone for good :D
Not to mention that DDoSing requires significant resources which he probably doesn't have available all the time.

Sep 21 2014, 8:30 pm Zhuinden Post #6

Lol that's not hellinsect, that's someone running a specific hack app that joins every available game it finds and make a game to have a password and the author of "hellinsect" and the same game name.

You can block the IP with peerblock if you check it with wireshark.-

None.

Options
  Back to forum