Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Casting SCII Replays for the Community
Casting SCII Replays for the Community
Jan 18 2013, 4:36 pm
By: Pr0nogo  

May 4 2013, 5:49 am Pr0nogo Post #21

Quite a few updates just made their way onto YouTube this weekend.

Three new 1v1s are available in the 1v1 section:
- Mahv vs Monster: a diamond and a masters face off on Neo Planet S. This ZvP nearly ends in a stalement, and I slog on, attempting to make what is essentially a game half-made of nothing somewhat interesting. I probably failed.
- fiveyearold vs Andro: in this masters-level PvP matchup, two combatants battle over Bel'Shir Vestige (terrible-looking map, by the way). This game opens up with some cheese before dragging on, but manages to maintain somewhat interesting, with neither player truly taking the lead until late-game.
- Coraggio vs Tsar: two unranked (and accordingly low-league) players duel over Klontas Mire TE. Tsar - the player formerly known as SanshuJuro - plays as Terran against Coraggio's Zerg. What will become of these individuals in their silly (but thankfully short) conquest over this tentacle-infested battleground?

Accompanying this week's standard updates is a series of special casts (which is now its own category under 'Co-casts'). In this series, Tsar (formerly SanshuJuro) and I follow Mareq (a.k.a. Mark) as he plays his five placement matches. Warning: low-league play is in store for you.

Additionally, I'm running a tad low on space for the OP (down to around 3k characters as of right now). I may have to add an addendum or make a new thread if things get too large, which they no-doubt will in the months to come.

May 4 2013, 11:53 pm Pr0nogo Post #22

Another low-league game has been added to the 1v1 section!

May 8 2013, 7:50 pm Pr0nogo Post #23

Wood League Weekly - Week 3 is now live! This week's games are all 3v3s submitted by sYgmata (although the first game does not include him).
Additionally, a 4v4 and a 1v1 have been made available under their respective sections.

I have redesigned the titling system of team games so as to make the titles more readable and aesthetically pleasing. The new sections are:
Internatron (2v2),
Penis Poker (3v3),
BrowderCock (4v4), and
Cumglomerate (FFA).

Hopefully, this alleviates confusion when browsing YouTube and looking at playlists. The players' names are still listed in the descriptions of the videos, if you're curious.

Enjoy!

May 14 2013, 12:14 am Pr0nogo Post #24

Three additional 1v1 casts have been made available in the appropriate section. The casts consist of:
HuK vs Mareq TvP - a co-cast with Tsar sees Nexxi win out against MMM. Mmm.
HunterV vs Tsar PvT - Widow Mines kill allied Marines and Missile Turrets beat ground units in this low-league game. Tsar adds his two cents at the end of the match.
Xslayer vs Tsar ZvT - Offensive-gg-turned-Mutalisk-transition? It must happen all the time.

Enjoy!

May 17 2013, 1:33 am Pr0nogo Post #25

Finals and college have pushed Wood League Weekly back a week, so expect it next week. In its wake, you can watch the HotS LP on YouTube here or download it directly here.

May 20 2013, 6:23 pm Pr0nogo Post #26

Four new casts have been added in the 1v1 section! These include three replays from Mahv, a grandmasters-level Zerg, and one replay from Biphy (a.k.a. UkraineStar), another grandmasters-level Zerg. Enjoy!

May 23 2013, 5:29 pm Pr0nogo Post #27

Wood League Weekly - Week 4 is now live! The OP has been updated with this week's videos, as well as a list of upcoming casts.

May 24 2013, 3:39 am Pr0nogo Post #28

The 1v1 playlist and the OP have been updated with a slew of new 1v1 casts.

May 31 2013, 9:11 pm Pr0nogo Post #29

Wood League Weekly has migrated to the second post of mine in the thread, since the OP was too large. Week 5 is live, this time featuring casts sent in by the fans!

Additionally, three co-casts with Benjamin (a.k.a. Toxic) have been made available in the 1v1 section.

Jun 10 2013, 9:23 pm Pr0nogo Post #30

It's been two days since Wood League Weekly - Week 6 has been up, and due to some scheduling conflicts I wasn't able to make an announcement post. Additionally, three more co-casts with Ben (from Norway) have been made available in the 1v1 section.

Options
  Back to forum