Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: How to add custom fonts into a custom map
How to add custom fonts into a custom map
Oct 21 2011, 4:30 pm
By: xXdRaGoNrIdDeRXx  

Oct 21 2011, 4:30 pm xXdRaGoNrIdDeRXx Post #1

hello i am making a diablo 2 map and i would like to add the diablo 2 font i have the font i just would like to know how to get it into the game as in use it.

None.

Oct 21 2011, 9:44 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It's done with a sc2style file.
That's a xml file that contains font settings. Example code:

Code
<StyleFile>
    <Constant name="EXL" val="UI\Fonts\EXL.ttf"/>
    <Constant name="EXH" val="UI\Fonts\EXH.ttf"/>

<Style name="DiabloHeader32" template="HeaderExtendedTemplate" height="32" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloStandard32" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="32" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloHeader24" template="HeaderExtendedTemplate" height="24" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloStandard24" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="24" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloHeader16" template="HeaderExtendedTemplate" height="16" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloStandard16" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="16" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloHeader12" template="HeaderExtendedTemplate" height="12" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloStandard12" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="12" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloHeader8" template="HeaderExtendedTemplate" height="8" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloStandard8" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="8" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>

<Style name="DiabloRight32" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="32" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight24" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="24" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight16" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="16" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight12" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="12" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight8" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="8" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXL"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight32Bolt" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="32" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight24Bolt" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="24" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight16Bolt" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="16" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight12Bolt" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="12" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>
    <Style name="DiabloRight8Bolt" template="StandardExtendedTemplate" height="8" hjustify="Right" textcolor="#ColorWhite" font="#EXH"/>

</StyleFile>

The file needs to be imported together with the font file and needs to be added in the game settings (or UI settings) in data editor.

Oct 21 2011, 10:07 pm xXdRaGoNrIdDeRXx Post #3

thanks ahli

None.

Options
  Back to forum