Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Is SEN starting to get boring?
Is SEN starting to get boring?
Dec 13 2007, 9:36 pm
By: JordanN
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

Polls
Is it. (In your honest opinon)
Is it. (In your honest opinon)
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes, but it will get better in the future 12

37%
ose
Yes 15

46%
None.
No, the website is slowly slipping into corruption 3

10%
None.
No 3

10%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 33 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 24 2007, 6:22 pm EzDay281 Post #41

xD

Maplantis simply has more active people. Because of that, they look down upon us. And thus they don't want to interact with us. And we get fewer people. D:

Personally, I've been playing StarCraft a bit more recently, to work on my mod, and SEN's still my homepage as it has been for longer than most people have been members here.

None.

Dec 24 2007, 6:40 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #42

I made Spell Defense.

And perhaps another dozen defenses and bounds to remain nameless because they were never 'released' as they weren't anything to show off.

Oh and I made Innovation Defense, the first map with combined EUD actions and actual gameplay :P

None.

Dec 24 2007, 6:48 pm JordanN Post #43

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
SEN was once the greatest UMS mapping site in the world, and those of us who were there as it rose prefer to hold on to that aura of grandeur. It was a place where you had to do something to be known; where we, in general, didn't need 'help' from anyone and the skills-market was heavily weighted toward the employers.

Those are the words that should be put on the tombstone.

None.

Dec 24 2007, 6:51 pm Riney Post #44

Thigh high affectionado

Ive got an idea. Start giving people minerals for advertising SEN on their maps.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 24 2007, 7:08 pm WoAHorde Post #45

How about we cut all of the immature crap and focus on mapping/modding?

None.

Dec 24 2007, 7:19 pm payne Post #46

:payne:

Ya... or FORCE people to be productive >:D

None.

Dec 24 2007, 10:35 pm TartarusMkII Post #47

lol mooser that was the best non video montage of owning ive ever seen! well look, kids, like i said i may not know the most about SEN but ive been able to keep MY community alive for a while now through thick and thin. so check out the TartarusMkII post to see what ive got to say for us.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 3:24 am DT_Battlekruser Post #48

And he wonders why people are so rude to him :lol:

None.

Dec 25 2007, 4:46 am mikelat Post #49

Quote from EzDay281
Maplantis simply has more active people. Because of that, they look down upon us. And thus they don't want to interact with us. And we get fewer people. D:
If having more active people is what makes people look down on each other than SEN must of been looking down on Maplantis for a good part of a year.

As for your "don't want to interact", if you hadn't noticed I actually placed Staredit Network in the "Community Mapping and Modding Friends" which appears at the bottom of every page. The only way I could interact more is by making more news posts about SEN, but I have no idea what I'd place in there.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 4:59 am Sael Post #50

Here's a good question: Who really cares anymore?

Here's a better one: Why?

None.

Dec 25 2007, 5:29 am TartarusMkII Post #51

fela youd best just carry your sorry ass out of this thread. dont post in a development thread if you dont plan on doing anything but moping.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 8:34 am Sael Post #52

Talk, talk, talk. It's all I ever see.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 9:12 am TartarusMkII Post #53

then like i just said, why dont you scoot your ass out of here if you hate it so much? go to friggin map atlanta and take ur bull with you. your like debbie downer ffs

None.

Dec 25 2007, 3:44 pm JordanN Post #54

The best apart about it is staredit network came first then maplantis became the second project. But then out of nowhere a "change" happen and were now in this situation of SEN losing out on what it used to be.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 5:47 pm mikelat Post #55

Quote from TartarusMkII
then like i just said, why dont you scoot your ass out of here if you hate it so much? go to friggin map atlanta and take ur bull with you. your like debbie downer ffs
You guys complain that maplantis doesn't want to interact with you and then you say stupid things like this.

Quote from JordanN
The best apart about it is staredit network came first then maplantis became the second project. But then out of nowhere a "change" happen and were now in this situation of SEN losing out on what it used to be.
A "change" happen?

None.

Dec 25 2007, 5:51 pm Moose Post #56

We live in a society.

Quote from Yoshi da Sniper
Quote from TartarusMkII
You guys complain that maplantis doesn't want to interact with you and then you say stupid things like this.
Multiple people have multiple opinions. Treating all members as a single entity will only lead to confusion.

Dec 25 2007, 6:01 pm mikelat Post #57

That is true, my bad.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 9:40 pm Riney Post #58

Thigh high affectionado

Oh I remember sen in the older days

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 26 2007, 3:22 am EzDay281 Post #59

If having more active people is what makes people look down on each other than SEN must of been looking down on Maplantis for a good part of a year.
Well, from what I remember, there was a bit of hostility for a while. Then again, I tend not to pay much attention to such things.

As for your "don't want to interact", if you hadn't noticed I actually placed Staredit Network in the "Community Mapping and Modding Friends" which appears at the bottom of every page. The only way I could interact more is by making more news posts about SEN, but I have no idea what I'd place in there.
You're a very big 'he,' but not necesarily all of 'they.' =P
Personally, I'm about as active on one site as the other.
Taking a point from Moose, I was generalizing a bit... but I get the impression that people see SEN as mostly useless for modding and mapping.

None.

Dec 26 2007, 3:48 am TartarusMkII Post #60

is this a pissing party or a constructive thread

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum