Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: New Ragnarok Online MMORPG Server!!
New Ragnarok Online MMORPG Server!!
Dec 8 2007, 10:47 pm
By: DevilOfDuce  

Dec 8 2007, 10:47 pm DevilOfDuce Post #1

Hello, thanks for checking this out. I started a Ragnarok Online server recently on a Duo- Pentium server (100mbps) which means little or no lag while in game, But ya to the point. We are currently trying to expand our server and gather more players to play and have some fun times with us! currently heres the info of the server

Name: AzureRO

Online Status: 24/7 server will go down shortly every once in a blue moon for maintnance but no longer than an hour of down time.

Classes: All classes! and possibly 2 custom classes made by our sprite editor coming soon!

Rates: 1000,1000,200 (Mid-Range Server)

Quests: Many Custom Quests to help boost your gameplay experiance!

Items: All Items Up to newest kRO release! Also There Are CUSTOM items!

If you would like to join us, or learn more, visit us at our site: www.freewebs.com/azureroserver

THANK YOU!

-Braydo7

None.

Dec 8 2007, 10:56 pm Echo Post #2

Isn't this illegal!?

None.

Dec 8 2007, 11:13 pm DevilOfDuce Post #3

no, its not illegal to host a server, its only illegal to modify who made the .exe file in it and to modify any of the original sprites. theres a conflict between some of there rules about making a private server so it is allowed but the official RO server doesnt like them.

None.

Dec 9 2007, 5:57 am Joshgt2 Post #4

What is this server for? WoW or something? Whatever it may be, try explaining it a bit more next time so people know what you're talking about

None.

Dec 9 2007, 7:28 am FatalException Post #5

Quote from Joshgt
What is this server for? WoW or something? Whatever it may be, try explaining it a bit more next time so people know what you're talking about
I know what he's talking about. Try reading the name of the topic before you ask what it's about. :P

None.

Dec 9 2007, 8:43 pm DevilOfDuce Post #6

you all should join and check out the site :D or at least give us some votes in the Vote For Us link on the site :)

None.

Dec 11 2007, 2:51 pm Zergblender Post #7

Great.
The private sever I was on (AnimaRO) went down for some reason (never knew why).
I'm going to download it at the end of the month.

None.

Options
  Back to forum