Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: E3 '11
E3 '11
Jun 7 2011, 2:39 am
By: MadZombie  

Jun 9 2011, 12:13 am MadZombie Post #21

At least your not like my friend who when he first heard of Skyrim said, "HEY DID YOU HEAR THEY MAKIN OBLIVION 2"

Oblivion 2? fucking rage.

None.

Jun 9 2011, 12:40 am UnholyUrine Post #22

Quote from MadZombie

Game of the year all years

I just have to say
That girl is so fake

None.

Jun 9 2011, 1:22 am NicholasBeige Post #23

Quote from UnholyUrine
Quote from MadZombie

Game of the year all years

I just have to say
That girl is so fake
news flash, nerds dont sell. Tits do.

None.

Jun 9 2011, 1:22 am MadZombie Post #24

Which girl? The two original people interviewing the guy are replaced mid interview. I feel bad for Adam Sessler, He's so old now and he almost looks senile. When he isn't talking and his in the shot he's just looking around like he forgot where he is. Maybe he has Alzheimer ;_;

he looks all bony too

None.

Jun 9 2011, 1:30 am UnholyUrine Post #25

news flash, nerds dont sell. Tits do.
Sad, but true..
But her tits weren't that good either :hurr:

.. Actually. .her fake excitement kinda turned me off..

None.

Jun 9 2011, 1:38 am Dem0n Post #26

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I feel as though if I play this, the free-roaming AI is going to screw me over. I usually take advantage of the scripted movements of the monsters and to figure where they're to be and when I should attack them. :P

Jun 9 2011, 1:50 am UnholyUrine Post #27

The thing about Sandbox games that I've always found to be its demise..

Yea you can do a whole bunch of things.. and yeah, it's purely your decision to do w/e..
But there's always a eziest/best way to do each thing... which makes all the other things useless.... :/

This is especially true in the combat of sandbox games X.X ..

None.

Jun 9 2011, 1:55 am Dem0n Post #28

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I actually wish more RPGs were sandbox. As great of a game as Dragon Age is, I hate how linear its storyline is. No matter what class you play as, you go through the exact same thing every time. If I had been able to wander around the world and do jobs and stuff in Origins, that would've made the game epic beyond proportions.

Jun 9 2011, 2:07 am MadZombie Post #29

Personally the best thing about sandbox games is the mods. How many of you guys are getting it for Console? You're going to miss out on all the loli mods.

None.

Jun 9 2011, 10:31 pm Riney Post #30

Thigh high affectionado

Personally the worst thing about sandbox games is the lack of any serious multiplayer.

inb4playingwithmyself

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Jun 9 2011, 10:53 pm UnholyUrine Post #31

I herd that GTA4's multiplayer is pretty good

None.

Jun 9 2011, 10:59 pm Jack Post #32

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

All these noobs who haven't played morrowind D: it's ine of the best RPGs ever and you should be able to pick up a copy for a few bucks. You start off being shipped to the island of morrowind, and are given instructions to go so Caius Cosades (spelling?). I think you're like some new recruit to the imperial spy ring or whatever.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 9 2011, 11:08 pm NicholasBeige Post #33

Jack - have you even played Morrowind? :lol:

You are an assumed ex slave / captive who has been set free for reasons you don't know. When you get off the ship, you speak to the census keeper, Sellus Gravius, who gives you a package to take to Caius Cosades - who turns out to be an elite member of the Blades - intent on recruiting you. Everything else in between Dagoth'Ur and being woken up on that ship is pure win.

I have a slight hint that Skyrim isn't going to disappoint.

None.

Jun 9 2011, 11:10 pm MadZombie Post #34

I have a slight hint that Skyrim isn't going to disappoint.
This only matters if you get a non PC version or if they don't release a construction set.

None.

Jun 10 2011, 3:04 am Jack Post #35

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

O yeah the blades, that's the secret spy society I was talkig about.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 10 2011, 3:31 am NicholasBeige Post #36

Dual Wielding the same spell makes it an uber-leet spell. <--- this in itself is win.

None.

Options
  Back to forum