Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: TERRARIA
TERRARIA
May 14 2011, 9:23 pm
By: MadZombie
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 536 >

May 16 2011, 9:49 pm LoveLess Post #41

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from name:Cardinal
Quote from lil-Inferno
I like your house Cardinal. Actual buildings are so mainstream.
Cheers, I am a blue fucking cave troll. It's pretty neat.

But... I don't think NPCs will come live with me because I live in a shitty little grotto. Unless the requirements for attracting the Merchant have changed... I mean, the Bed is a new item, so I made one of those and put it in his room. I made his room larger. I now have over 2 gold and still no merchant. So I've built a 'proper house' next door and I''ll see if he arrives in the morning. :3
He proly heard what you did with the last guy who moved in.

None.

May 16 2011, 9:53 pm UnholyUrine Post #42

@Trailers

oh god there's jetpacks..

rrrrr must resist being hyped!!

None.

May 16 2011, 9:56 pm MadZombie Post #43

Captainwill bought the quad pack and he gifted Cardinal and if he still feels generous, me. Which means he would still have one more. If ex buys the 4 pack we could have all of SEN in here. I think we only have 8 people who care about terraria anyway :3

None.

May 16 2011, 10:07 pm LoveLess Post #44

:( iHaveNoRegret needs some gifting T_T

None.

May 16 2011, 10:09 pm MadZombie Post #45

So does Regicide2 ;_;

None.

May 16 2011, 10:28 pm Excalibur Post #46

The sword and the faith

I bought just for myself. Job or not, I'm not made of money. :c

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 16 2011, 10:34 pm LoveLess Post #47

Well I bought people StarCraft 2. I think it's time people returned my kindness ;_;

None.

May 16 2011, 10:37 pm payne Post #48

:payne:

Quote from LoveLess
Well I bought people StarCraft 2. I think it's time people returned my kindness ;_;
3 if I remember well?
In all honesty, that was very nice from you. :)

EDIT: How old are you to have that much money to spend? :massimo:

None.

May 16 2011, 10:46 pm LoveLess Post #49

Quote from payne
Quote from LoveLess
3 if I remember well?
In all honesty, that was very nice from you. :)

EDIT: How old are you to have that much money to spend? :massimo:
I'm only 21... But I don't have that job anymore.

None.

May 16 2011, 10:57 pm MadZombie Post #50

I tried doing multiplayer with loveless but my computer is too weak. I could join my own server because the second instance of terraria made my comptuer freeze. Meanwhile loveless was looting my chest. omg ;_;

None.

May 16 2011, 11:03 pm BiOAtK Post #51

Someone gift Biocontrol please 3:
if that doesn't work do Bioatk

None.

May 16 2011, 11:54 pm NicholasBeige Post #52

Sand Pillar type rooms - anyone know if they are just a random quirk in the generation? Or will there a juicy chest or emeralds at the end?

Edit: :( no juicy chest. I keep coming across them I think it's just a quirk of the world generating algorithm where it tries to make a desert above a cave and the sand falls in.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 17 2011, 12:01 am by Cardinal.

None.

May 17 2011, 1:50 am MadZombie Post #53

I don't know if it's fixed in the true release but in alpha mobs spawn ANYWHERE where you're not, even if it's your building. While me and lovel were building our castle I just got an idea. Since the natural spawn is inside our castle we can technically make the building so huge that it would be like a dungeon that never ends because their are always mobs showing up. Pretty cool eh? :3

(NO STFU, IT'S A GOOD IDEA)

None.

May 17 2011, 2:01 am UnholyUrine Post #54

I'm having a lot of trouble with the controls with the version you've given me Madzombie

Is there another one that you're all playing w/?

None.

May 17 2011, 2:20 am LoveLess Post #55

Quote from name:Cardinal

Sand Pillar type rooms - anyone know if they are just a random quirk in the generation? Or will there a juicy chest or emeralds at the end?

Edit: :( no juicy chest. I keep coming across them I think it's just a quirk of the world generating algorithm where it tries to make a desert above a cave and the sand falls in.
Yeah that's just a part of how sand is generated, caverns are created below them and since sand falls, it creates really weird sand pits/pillars. The only use I find this is for getting down faster.

None.

May 17 2011, 2:26 am TiKels Post #56

Quote from MadZombie
I don't know if it's fixed in the true release but in alpha mobs spawn ANYWHERE where you're not, even if it's your building. While me and lovel were building our castle I just got an idea. Since the natural spawn is inside our castle we can technically make the building so huge that it would be like a dungeon that never ends because their are always mobs showing up. Pretty cool eh? :3

Did you.... did you put walls on your building? Like as in, the darker blocks, everywhere? You gotta encase the building and then wall it...

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 17 2011, 2:34 am LoveLess Post #57

Quote from TiKels
Quote from MadZombie

Did you.... did you put walls on your building? Like as in, the darker blocks, everywhere? You gotta encase the building and then wall it...
Theres a bug in the version we have, I don't know if its still there: You can't put two types of walls next to each other, it leaves a gap. Aside from this gap, the cave is closed off. However, enemies spawn in these two interconnecting rooms/cave/house. I believe that is the reason. You'll get to see our house and us chainsawing zombies bro.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 17 2011, 3:03 am by LoveLess.

None.

May 17 2011, 4:25 am UnholyUrine Post #58

How the hell did you get the guide down there lawls

Also, i'm having trouble finding out the weapons requirement X.X

But I have the leaked version..
Cardinal, which version u playing?

None.

May 17 2011, 4:41 am NicholasBeige Post #59

da release one.

check der forums for the weapon/item requirements.

None.

May 17 2011, 5:01 am UnholyUrine Post #60

where can i get the release one?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 536 >
  Back to forum