Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: TERRARIA
TERRARIA
May 14 2011, 9:23 pm
By: MadZombie
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 736 >

May 17 2011, 11:11 pm CaptainWill Post #81

It will be fine once Steam integration is completed.

None.

May 17 2011, 11:22 pm MadZombie Post #82

alexismedrano2@gmail.com

if you still want to gift me ;_;

None.

May 17 2011, 11:29 pm LoveLess Post #83

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I've been playing the alpha with samsizzle a lot the past day or two. God is this game addicting...

krolowaz@gmail.com

or

iHaveNoRegret

are my steam email and username

None.

May 17 2011, 11:36 pm UnholyUrine Post #84

Omg, gift me as well D:

@Loveless, what server are you two on??? I want in

I'm UnholyAss (sm1 took UnholyUrine)
unholy_hack3r@hotmail.com

None.

May 17 2011, 11:43 pm Alzarath Post #85

Praetor

Artanis186
Artanis186@Gmail.com

In case someone's :awesome:.

None.

May 18 2011, 12:10 am MadZombie Post #86

@Loveless, what server are you two on??? I want in
he's hosting his own server

None.

May 18 2011, 12:11 am NicholasBeige Post #87

I vote LoveLess gets the last copy that Will has.

Damn, you bought people Starcraft 2? Sheeeeit.

Get this man Terraria now. If Will has already given his last one away I'll buy one for you. Sheeeit.

None.

May 18 2011, 12:19 am Raitaki Post #88

Or you all can send the copies to layaslord@gmail.com and a charity organization will sell them to help poor children :P AND CATS

None.

May 18 2011, 12:45 am UnholyUrine Post #89

@loveless

anyway I can join your private server? :P

None.

May 18 2011, 12:49 am NicholasBeige Post #90

It's the end of the world, as we know it... and I feel fine...

:)

Was hoping i'd fall through the bottom of the world, to the sky, then into some mega gigantic parallel universe..

Way to let us down, Developers of Terraria.

So, for 10 bucks you get about 10 hours of solid playing time, not bad. I just hope they continually add new shit. Better shit. And cooler shit. Only thing I have left to do now is make my Molten Armor and explore the dungeon... :wtfage:

None.

May 18 2011, 1:01 am LoveLess Post #91

Quote from name:Cardinal

Was hoping i'd fall through the bottom of the world, to the sky, then into some mega gigantic parallel universe..

So, for 10 bucks you get about 10 hours of solid playing time, not bad. I just hope they continually add new shit. Better shit. And cooler shit. Only thing I have left to do now is make my Molten Armor and explore the dungeon... :wtfage:
You have yet to explore even a tenth of the games content by looking at the items you have.

None.

May 18 2011, 1:11 am CecilSunkure Post #92

This game looks amazing.

None.

May 18 2011, 1:21 am NicholasBeige Post #93

Quote from LoveLess

You have yet to explore even a tenth of the games content by looking at the items you have.
lol you be trolllllllin'.

You can see 10 of my items? I was in hell when all I needed was my Magic Mirror, my Staff of Regrowth and a Pickaxe and potions...

This is what I am missing:

Molten Armour (getting it right now)
Breathing Reed
Mumarasa
Magic Missile
Water Bolt
Starfury
Necro Armour (not been to the dungeon)

I wouldn't really count the Dungeon as 9/10ths of the game :P

Edit: Oh and Rocket Boots - none of my floating Islands had them :(

None.

May 18 2011, 1:22 am LoveLess Post #94

Quote from CecilSunkure
This game looks amazing.
I'm playing the alpha, which still has a ton of bugs and it's missing... Well, not too sure what it's missing exactly, but there are a lot of items I've seen that I cannot craft with items that are said to make it. But I have already put more time into this than Minecraft and it is basically like playing a mutlplayer Metroid. Apparently there is going to be some kind of server modification thing where you can control what goes on in your server much like the Minecraft ones, allowing for custom content as well. I wouldn't be suprised if people start making custom enemies, bosses, layers, items, etc.

Plus the developers would be fools to not continue adding content, but they have already claimed they would in developer diaries and news posts.

And cardinal, so you've been lucky with your chests and world. Not everyone was, but still. I love this fucking game and have definitely put more than 10 hours into it. Even with friends mining alongside me in my world/server.

None.

May 18 2011, 2:14 am UnholyUrine Post #95

Loveless, why you ignoring me :'(

I want in on your server...

None.

May 18 2011, 2:23 am NicholasBeige Post #96

Quote from LoveLess

And cardinal, so you've been lucky with your chests and world. Not everyone was, but still. I love this fucking game and have definitely put more than 10 hours into it. Even with friends mining alongside me in my world/server.
I wasn't making it a competition bro'ski.

Can I just remind you that your alpha account cannot be 'transported' into the release account? I poured a good day or three into exploring and mining worlds, even got the Ivy Whip damn early on... not a nice feeling to have to start back at sq1.

None.

May 18 2011, 2:35 am LoveLess Post #97

Quote from LoveLess

I wasn't making it a competition bro'ski.

Can I just remind you that your alpha account cannot be 'transported' into the release account? I poured a good day or three into exploring and mining worlds, even got the Ivy Whip damn early on... not a nice feeling to have to start back at sq1.
I love starting over. Good thing I get to do just that! :cube:

And UU, the last time I remember you going on the Dark Bros Minecraft server you destroyed shit. That's why, once a griefer, always a griefer.

None.

May 18 2011, 2:54 am UnholyUrine Post #98

Dude,

I never had minecraft

I only played the single player browser version

Even on steam, sm1's using my trademark account name.

And srsly, I'm not a griefer... I'm a builder. The first thing I did on Minecraft was spend 5 hrs to build a Glass castle in the sky.. and then I decided never to play it again b/c it'll be the death of me lol

None.

May 18 2011, 4:27 am LoveLess Post #99

Sorry man, it's not as simple as saying, "No I didn't!"

Anyways to continue on,

I am ready to throw a server up to see if I can host without Hamachi.

None.

May 18 2011, 4:45 am ClansAreForGays Post #100

Quote from LoveLess
Sorry man, it's not as simple as saying, "No I didn't!"

Anyways to continue on,

I am ready to throw a server up to see if I can host without Hamachi.
I'm down for that.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 736 >
  Back to forum