Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Disappointing Moments in Games
Disappointing Moments in Games
Mar 20 2011, 9:02 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3

Mar 28 2011, 7:18 am UnholyUrine Post #41

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that Civ V limits you to one unit per tile, therefore making the Alt Select null and void?

@1unitpertile - Yes. It stopped people from stacking huge amts of units @ one tile, making people have long ass stalemates. I thought that's a plus. ^^

I never had trouble with Mirror's Edge because my aim was always spot on; for some reason, I get headshots even if my sensitivity is enough that, when aiming, I unintentionally spin in circles three times between each shot. Headshots. Please tell me that was a glitch.

WT EFF that's ridiculous....

Maybe they made it ezier b/c the aim was so shitty.

None.

Mar 28 2011, 3:21 pm MadZombie Post #42

i think it's because kill = disable in that game so if you wreck someone with hand to hand it takes a little bit longer and you go out of your way but they are down. With a gun, you run slower but get the chance to take out people from far away, head shots was a way to explain the whole one shot = down.

I'm making that up i guess, I remember playing and I had a shotgun and it took a couple of shots to take people down. Or I had bad aim.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum