Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: SC1 Greatest Hits - Public Domain
SC1 Greatest Hits - Public Domain
Feb 5 2011, 4:04 am
By: Drant  

Feb 24 2011, 4:17 pm payne Post #21

:payne:

Played yesterday: the update feels great. Very well done. :)
We played Block The Gate and SCV FootBall. Only one minor bug to report on the SCV FootBall: a player had left before we started that game so the team he was on didn't receive his SCVs (they just didn't spawn at all), so it ended up like a 3v2.
Also, if you score while there are a bunch of opponent's SCVs at your spawn places, you pretty much can't do shit until the opponents score because the SCVs will rape all the spawned SCVs without them being able to even get ordered to attack.

None.

Apr 19 2011, 9:41 am Drant Post #22

I am releasing this map to public domain. Please read the edited original post for info.

None.

Apr 19 2011, 3:40 pm payne Post #23

:payne:

Quote from Drant
I am releasing this map to public domain. Please read the edited original post for info.
The right way to go, son. :3

None.

Apr 19 2011, 4:37 pm ubermctastic Post #24

Make Evolves, and billion zerglings, and spider mines, and hydra zones, and sunken defense, and zombie attack, and nuke the whales, and blood pressure marathon, and mole hunt, and protect bob, and volcano escape, and zombie hotel!

None.

Apr 20 2011, 1:26 am UnholyUrine Post #25

I was wondering about this map's development..

I'm looking forward to playing this once again..
and maybe.. just maybe.. even editing it.

@K_A - He knows... as he created this: SCMOTD

None.

Apr 25 2011, 8:05 pm Tempz Post #26

how about heaven vs hell?

None.

Options
  Back to forum