The Last Age
Nov 26 2010, 4:07 am
By: IskatuMesk  

Nov 26 2010, 4:07 am IskatuMesk Post #1

Lord of the Locker Room

Even now as we live our dying moments, breathe our last breaths, we remember what it was we once were. That our blood be cursed, that our hearts be weak, so damned be we.

Remember the legacy we left behind. Remember the battles we fought, won and lost. Harden yourself. Steel your mind and body. Never surrender to fear, nor the unknown.

We ride... to Armageddon.

AOA Conceptual (SC2)

Yet it was not to be. Starcraft 2 remains trapped in a mindset a decade old. Far too limited for our dreams to burn brightly once more. So we have set ourselves against a most impossible foe.

AO2 Gameplay Elements Concepts - Conceptual

Gahennas Battlecruiser 2.0

This is the last age, for we are damned, and our destruction is assured. Yet still we fight, for we are stubborn, and know not when futility stares us in the face.

(Nothing here is considered finished or is likely to be finished at any time.)

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Nov 26 2010, 5:56 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Hot, seen a bunch of them on CC already but still, very cool. You still going with unrealeditor, or have you decided to give SCII a second go?

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 26 2010, 5:41 pm IskatuMesk Post #3

Lord of the Locker Room

I've little reason to do anything in SC2 when SC1 is the only one out of the two titles to support modding and have professional tools created for it, but between all engines available only the UDK is limitless in potential.

I think it is unlikely I will be able to mod or do anything of any nature ever again, but if I were to, I would invest in the UDK above all else.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Nov 26 2010, 6:04 pm The Starport Post #4

UDK looks fine for modding, but don't get too cozy with it if you want to evolve to commercial later.

There's a reason Epic made it look good for modding. :hurr:

None.

Nov 26 2010, 7:10 pm Dem0n Post #5

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

That dragon is fucking sexy.

Nov 26 2010, 8:08 pm IskatuMesk Post #6

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
UDK looks fine for modding, but don't get too cozy with it if you want to evolve to commercial later.

There's a reason Epic made it look good for modding. :hurr:

I will never go commercial with anything I do. All of my projects post-2008 are private anyways.

Dragon is from Lineage 2. I worked out a way to get those into 3ds max with full animations...

Nov 29 2010, 5:14 am UnholyUrine Post #7

awesome stuff.

None.

Nov 29 2010, 6:45 am IskatuMesk Post #8

Lord of the Locker Room

UNHOLYURINE

that is an amazing name fyi

Options
  Back to forum