Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TKG Game Modes
TKG Game Modes
Oct 10 2010, 11:03 pm
By: The Starport
Pages: < 1 2 3

Oct 31 2010, 5:55 pm The Starport Post #41

RTKG - Real-Time Killer's Game. No turns. Just submit actions one at a time. Only limit is the host's compilation speed.

k.

None.

Nov 1 2010, 10:31 pm Phobos Post #42

Are you sure about that?

Future Diaries TKG

Based on Mirai Nikki, future diaries.
Deus Ex Machina is some sort of god able to manipulate time and space. He is, however, bound to disappear sometime in the near future. If the god of time and space ceases to exist, the world as we know it would also come to an end. It is for that reason that Deus Ex Machina needs to choose a sucessor. Deus chooses a group of people to participate in a survival game with rather inescrutable reasons. He grants a "Future Diary" to each of the participants. The diaries have the ability to predict the future, each in a different manner and with respective advantages and disadvantages. The rules of the game are simple: Kill the rest of the participants to be the last one standing, and become the next god of time and space.

Rules and specifications

The diaries themselves

Roles

And that is it for the general information on the game. The locations and such will come... Later. I still have one diary slot and one job slot available though.

Special thanks to Sand Wraith who came up with the LUNACY DIARY idea.

Oh yeah, I should add I want feedback and ideas in general... I am sure this is full of loopholes and imbalanced stuff.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2010, 10:28 pm by Phobos.

this is signature

Nov 1 2010, 10:33 pm OlimarandLouie Post #43

@Phobos.

This game can never get too complicated.

None.

Nov 1 2010, 10:35 pm Phobos Post #44

Are you sure about that?

Glad to hear that. I will keep on working on that post when I get back. I really want to host that game so I call dibs on whatever number is the next to not have been claimed.

this is signature

Nov 2 2010, 10:25 pm Sand Wraith Post #45

she/her

You should have a DOCTOR role. Just saying, since it's everywhere. Or medic, or paramedic, or elite robot paramedic, or android.

Or something.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum