Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Vindictus
Vindictus
Sep 27 2010, 7:36 am
By: LoveLess  

Sep 27 2010, 7:36 am LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Brought by the same people who made Maplestory, Combat Arms and a few other great FREE MMOs, Vindictus really takes the cake.

So far, the game seems amazing. It's action packed and heavily focused on "Party-oriented" game play. I love it.

If you use my beta key, check your email and post the beta keys you receive here. This will help spread the game and allow everyone to play.

Congratulations on being invited to the Vindictus Early Access Open Beta!

We're happy to give you an exclusive look into what people are calling:

“…just plain fun.” - Game Pro

“…a cut above…” - GameSpot

“...joyfully violent…” - Massively

“…fast, action-packed, and occasionally funny.” - IGN

As requested, here are two additional keys for your friends:

AF993E83916549FFBB0E

6D63A64DCCE046C58EC5

In order for them to participate in the Early Access Open Beta, please have them follow these instructions:

Register their Beta Key at http://vindictus.nexon.net/Key/AccessInfo.aspx
Visit the official Vindictus Website at www.vindictus.com
Click the "Start Game" button.
Follow the directions to download the Vindictus client and play the game.
Note: The Early Access Open Beta lasts from 9/15/10 until 10/6/10.
But, your characters WILL carry over into the Open Beta.

Be sure to check the Official Vindictus Webiste as it will offer game guides, community events, new screenshots, exciting videos, and much more.

Thanks for your interest in Vindictus and we look forward to seeing you in Colhen!

The Vindictus Team

Again, it's 100% free.

More keys.
E7941FE7BC174C5A9538
D057D5960FD14968838A

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 28 2010, 2:13 am by LoveLess.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 7:42 am Alzarath Post #2

Praetor

Inb4 anyone else can register with the second one. :awesome: (ya, that was a bit drawn out)

But ya, I played Combat Arms and some of their other games, they make some fair games. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Checked out the website. It looks awesome, but I'm sure some features and graphics are a bit exaggerated. One question, what about classes? I only saw something called characters and there were only 2 of them.

EDIT2: Saw a video of class select. So there's no mage class implemented yet... Darn. :\ Oh well, guess I'll have to play one of the 2 lamers till they release one.

EDIT3: It's 4am here, It should finish downloading in an hour or 2, I'll go rest and create anything I need to when I get up.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2010, 8:01 am by Artanis186.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 8:06 am LoveLess Post #3

Quote from name:Artanis186
Inb4 anyone else can register with the second one. :awesome: (ya, that was a bit drawn out)

But ya, I played Combat Arms and some of their other games, they make some fair games. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Checked out the website. It looks awesome, but I'm sure some features and graphics are a bit exaggerated. One question, what about classes? I only saw something called characters and there were only 2 of them.

EDIT2: Saw a video of class select. So there's no mage class implemented yet... Darn. :\ Oh well, guess I'll have to play one of the 2 lamers till they release one.

EDIT3: It's 4am here, It should finish downloading in an hour or 2, I'll go rest and create anything I need to when I get up.
Post your keys whore. Share!

Also, no. The graphics are not over-exaggerated, at all. They are exactly as in the game-play video.

The next class looks like some kind of mage/ranger. Currently, I am having fun playing as the defense class and seeing what the game has to offer. The entire thing runs off a "every-place-with-monsters-is-treated-like-a-dungeon." It's style of fighting enemies and progression is almost identical to Devil May Cry.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 8:31 am Alzarath Post #4

Praetor

Oh sh- We get 2 more keys? :D

DE2A1753F9044014814E

F41945F74102437FAD3F

I say anyone that takes a key posts about it and we cross out used keys.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2010, 5:41 pm by Artanis186.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 3:57 pm ImagoDeo Post #5

Quote from name:Artanis186
Oh sh- We get 2 more keys? :D

DE2A1753F9044014814E

F41945F74102437FAD3F

I say anyone that takes a key posts about it and we cross out used keys.

That's a good idea.

I may or may not use a key. If I find myself hanging around this afternoon with spare time, I'll check things out. Thanks for posting this. :awesome:

None.

Sep 27 2010, 5:11 pm samsizzle Post #6

This looks sweet I'm gonna go sign up... apparently you can pick up pieces of the environment and kill people with them... I hope its not like half-life where you just throw shit at people. I wanna club people with tree branches. and I'm gonna use this key if its alright with everyone F41945F74102437FAD3F

AND HERE ARE THE TWO KEYS FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!

CB7A09A275B448D48DFF

10B10F426F394DE884F9

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 27 2010, 5:18 pm by samsizzle.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 6:32 pm Alzarath Post #7

Praetor

Finished the training missions, my name is Alzarath.

None.

Sep 27 2010, 8:42 pm LoveLess Post #8

Quote from samsizzle
This looks sweet I'm gonna go sign up... apparently you can pick up pieces of the environment and kill people with them... I hope its not like half-life where you just throw shit at people. I wanna club people with tree branches.
You can pick up anything, from what ive seen there are four type: Big throw, Little throw, Big Club, little club.

They all break after one or so uses, but they do a lot of damage. ...Sometimes.

Here is a video of a boss run from closed beta, skip to about 3 minutes if you dont want to see the pre-boss fight running:

None.

Sep 28 2010, 9:37 am Lingie Post #9

B8096F7B5A4148F4AC96

A31A2A04B72344598040

Two new keys on the house. Enjoy folks.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 29 2010, 5:07 am LoveLess Post #10

Dear Players,

We will be performing a routine maintenance on all game servers on September 28th. During this period, Vindictus will be unavailable. Game maintenance will last approximately 9 Hours.

Please note that, additionally, billing and log in services will be unavailable

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

-Time-
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 7:00 AM, Tuesday, September 28th, 2010
Eastern: 1:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM, Wednesday, September 29th, 2010

-What-

- Vindictus Game Servers will be unavailable

- Website Log in will be unavailable

-The Nexon Team –

By the way, the game is absolutely fun to play and progression is relatively easy. I am impressed how little of the game is affected by in-game purchase-ables.

None.

Sep 29 2010, 5:14 am Phobos Post #11

Are you sure about that?

Hmm, this game looks pretty fun. I guess I will give it a try soon.

this is signature

Sep 29 2010, 5:37 am Neki Post #12

Any point playing with such little time left? I think I just might wait for the open beta to open before trying.

None.

Sep 29 2010, 9:08 pm LoveLess Post #13

The game is back up, ready for more people. Also, all beta characters are SAID to be retained through release. I can see this changing, though there is no talk of it happening.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:44 am samsizzle Post #14

I gotta wait til I have enough money to build my new computer. This game is really freakin sweet but my FPS drops down to like 5 in any battle.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:42 pm LoveLess Post #15

Alright, new update on the game: Apparently, they are planning to release Paladins and Dark Knight attributes to each hero. You get to pick from a certain point, at which you would prefer: I am guessing this is going to be during the open beta. The paladins are supposedly more defense based while the dark knights are attack based.

They each have "ultimates" which, every hour, you can go beast mode for 5 minutes at the cost of 20 AP (required to activate). Your range, damage, SP gauge and Paladin/DK special effects are amplified. At the end of the duration, all gear you are wearing breaks. This is a post from the closed beta, so don't expect this spoiler to be official.

Also, the mage character that is "coming soon" can only attack normal with non-smashes from what it looks like, her smashes are going to be spells. Don't expect this update to be official neither. I got all of this from Mabination's forum.

As far as the Open Beta is concerned, here are the OFFICIAL notes...
-the level cap will be increased from 26, to 36.
-Third boat will be opened, adding another 9-10 different missions.

If anyone has any questions at all, ask.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 6:40 pm poison_us Post #16

Back* from the grave

Might check it out, downloading now.
College has it port blocked. Sorry lovel.
Oh, snap, it's downloading. But slower than balls.

Sep 30 2010, 8:14 pm LoveLess Post #17

Place your beta keys nigga, you got them in an email. I will reformat my first post with an updated "used" key list. Let me know if you tried any and they didn't work. You should all also give me your in-game names.

Hope to see everyone on.

None.

Sep 30 2010, 8:45 pm poison_us Post #18

Back* from the grave

Someone already used the bottom of DM's keys, I used the top, and my two keys are:

6C1B0BEBC94C4DFCBE4A

BE2BEC6875844945B942

And my in-game stuffs...it wont let me play because it says it can't authenticate. Some major bullshit, but that's k. I gave you what I hope to make my in-game stuffs above.

Oct 3 2010, 1:28 am Moogle Post #19

Predator of Bed Chambers

Took key from Poison
BE2BEC6875844945B942

So take off his list.

And here my two keys

F7040E90334B4F45A704
4CA9F650F3174626A084

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2010, 1:35 am by Moogle.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Oct 3 2010, 1:38 am poison_us Post #20

Back* from the grave

Portblocked. Not gonna join, sorry. More time for Dead Frontier anyways :awesome:

Options
  Back to forum