Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Dynasty StreeT
Dynasty StreeT
Nov 17 2007, 7:59 pm
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Nov 20 2007, 3:06 am FatalException Post #21

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Deathman101
sounds cool, it will be a great time waster.
Thats not mean, I think by what he means by time waster is something to do when you don't got anything else to do, I think :dontgetit: . FatalException IS being mean though =[.
Quote from FatalException
Wow, it's just Crackdown named after a stupid flash game, this'll be stupid, etc. etc.
Uh... Never used the word 'stupid,' by the way... :-_-:

Just change the storyline and the names, and it'll be fine.

None.

Nov 20 2007, 9:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #22

Just here for the pie

Quote from lil-Inferno
Quote from Deathman101
sounds cool, it will be a great time waster.
Thats not mean, I think by what he means by time waster is something to do when you don't got anything else to do, I think :dontgetit: . FatalException IS being mean though =[.
Wow, it's just Crackdown named after a stupid flash game, this'll be stupid, etc. etc.
Uh... Never used the word 'stupid,' by the way... :-_-:

Just change the storyline and the names, and it'll be fine.
Ok sorry =[. I know the storyline is stupid, which is why I said it's gonna be changed, along with the gang names.

Nov 21 2007, 1:03 am Marine Post #23

Inferno dont listen to insults if you get any... its just a sign of jealousy and hidden admiration :lol:

None.

Nov 21 2007, 1:10 am lil-Inferno Post #24

Just here for the pie

Environmental Interaction
Look at some of these things for further descriptions of some of the awesome things that are gonna be used. Fire Hydrant, car bomb, car-jacking.

Nov 22 2007, 5:01 pm lil-Inferno Post #25

Just here for the pie

Post edited today :D .

Nov 22 2007, 6:30 pm RoryFenrir Post #26

hey, i can start working on terrain today, and for the rest of this week cause i got my 2 deer, except for tomorrow BECAUSE THE SKI HILL OPENS!!
you should send me the map on fileshare or BRAI or if you cant on any of those do battle net. (Im not good at converting timezones so if you say it mountian time that would be good)

None.

Nov 22 2007, 8:21 pm lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

Quote from RoryFenrir
hey, i can start working on terrain today, and for the rest of this week cause i got my 2 deer, except for tomorrow BECAUSE THE SKI HILL OPENS!!
you should send me the map on fileshare or BRAI or if you cant on any of those do battle net. (Im not good at converting timezones so if you say it mountian time that would be good)
Your time range is only one hour away for mine, so I guess I will see you on West at 11:00 your time, 12:00 my time the day after tomorrow because TEH SKI HILL OPENS!

Nov 22 2007, 9:00 pm RoryFenrir Post #28

hell yea. Has zerg worked on it at all?

None.

Nov 22 2007, 10:00 pm lil-Inferno Post #29

Just here for the pie

Quote from RoryFenrir
hell yea. Has zerg worked on it at all?
Not quite sure, I didn't tell him really what to do yet. When we meet, I'll give full detailed descriptions of what I want, where I want it, and why I want it there. Lets just say it'll be like the challenge you an Zerg never had =D. City 'props' everywhere, environmental interaction on some of them like the gas stations, etc, awesome buildings here and there, and gang hideouts.

Nov 23 2007, 7:29 am Rockillblood Post #30

i wanna test =)

None.

Nov 23 2007, 2:42 pm lil-Inferno Post #31

Just here for the pie

Quote from Rockillblood
i wanna test =)
O.k. I'll add you to the tester list soon.

Nov 24 2007, 1:53 am RoryFenrir Post #32

okay but remember its a 256 x 256 city, the biggest ive done is like 60 x 60... so no sidewalks. And its hard enough as it is to make original buildings.

None.

Nov 24 2007, 2:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #33

Just here for the pie

Quote from RoryFenrir
okay but remember its a 256 x 256 city, the biggest ive done is like 60 x 60... so no sidewalks. And its hard enough as it is to make original buildings.
Ya, no sidewalks :( . But we need wide streets, so thatll take up some space. Remember to be on B.net at the time, I think it was 11:00 your time?

Nov 24 2007, 5:37 pm RoryFenrir Post #34

ya im getting on right now...west

None.

Nov 24 2007, 5:54 pm Marine Post #35

i play west too xD

None.

Nov 24 2007, 10:19 pm lil-Inferno Post #36

Just here for the pie

Post updated today, Storyline changed, weapons names changed, new weapons, grenades, and "other".

Nov 25 2007, 10:14 pm lil-Inferno Post #37

Just here for the pie

Post updated Today :} .

Nov 25 2007, 11:16 pm Zergblender Post #38

Made an account on west a few hours ago, now I'm on: Europe, East, Shadowflare's Realm and West.

And about the sidewalks, I trained myself not to make those with the COTDZP terrain. But the problem is Rory and I have two different styles of terraining. I have an eye for even the slightest details and I stack everything so compact like tetris. When I don't like some thing that doesn't blend properly, I will bend and twist it untill I'm satisfied with it. This may cause me to get lost in fixing details. Rory is a genius at creating a healthy balance between terrain and mobility. His recoursefullness is also a great advantage. I fear that if I make half the terrain and he makes the other half it won't be able to add on. Mine is complex, strange and I always add 'special' things, While his is very beautiful in all it's simplicity and creates a nice atmosphere of a modern city. My city is the notorious polluted industrial kind of place.

In a sentence, what I meant is that he'd better make sure there's a good infrastructure and I'll stick to partial designing and filling up gaps and details.
But ofcourse, it doesn't really matter to me what assignment I get directed to.

GL HF.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 25 2007, 11:33 pm by Zergblender.

None.

Nov 25 2007, 11:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #39

Just here for the pie

O.k. I don't do Europe or Asia though, I really need to be on when rory's on so I can tell you and him what I want, where I want it, etc.

Nov 28 2007, 2:31 am lil-Inferno Post #40

Just here for the pie

Post Updated.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum