Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: HavoK's Open RPG
HavoK's Open RPG
Aug 31 2007, 3:55 pm
By: Oo.HavoK.oO  

Aug 31 2007, 3:55 pm Oo.HavoK.oO Post #1

I have recently started a new map known as HavoK's Open RPG

And, I am looking for a talented Terrainer, who has had good past experience and is willing to help me on my map, if you cn please post an example of your terrain, and I will let you know if it is what I am looking for.

None.

Aug 31 2007, 6:13 pm sharf Post #2

Hey havok, i'll talk to you online later... but I can help you, I got a topic with some examples Here.

I can do pretty much w/e.

None.

Aug 31 2007, 8:35 pm Zell. Post #3

tileset? jungle im guessing.

None.

Aug 31 2007, 9:02 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #4

Uh I think this goes under map making assistance, but we need more specs before we know what to show you... :)

None.

Aug 31 2007, 10:11 pm Falkoner Post #5

Why not learn how to be independent? It lets you make terrain that really fits the map.

If you need to learn, some basics are here:

http://Falkoner.CoW.GooglePages.com/Tutorials.html

and here's some maps showing good examples:

http://Falkoner.CoW.GooglePages.com/Maps.html

None.

Sep 1 2007, 5:48 pm RoryFenrir Post #6

tell us what kind of tileset maybe? I do space, badlands and a little jungle.

lol falkoner you really love your website :)

None.

Sep 1 2007, 6:14 pm Falkoner Post #7

Yes I do :P

I think he might want to either go with Jungle or Badlands, depends on whether he wants it to medieval.

None.

Sep 2 2007, 2:45 am Zell. Post #8

Bwahaa. open RPG's are sweet. i have a jungle terrain map you could use. i made it for a friend but he quit the map or something. also if you download falkoners terrain complation, jungle-random terrain #2 is mine. but im wondering how it got there since i gave no consent to falkoner..

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 4 2007, 8:37 pm by Zell..

None.

Sep 5 2007, 1:37 am Falkoner Post #9

Lol, I love that one, although not too many blends, I've only used one of them so far.

It was probably posted on SeN a while back, that's where most of these come from.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 6:56 pm Zell. Post #10

lol the map looks alot better now i think. im pretty sure that one was outdated. I can contribute another map if you'd like.

None.

Sep 5 2007, 11:24 pm Falkoner Post #11

It's really up to you.

None.

Sep 11 2007, 3:49 am Oo.HavoK.oO Post #12

Thanks a bunch guys! and thank you so much for the tutorial Falkoner! :D

None.

Options
  Back to forum